Current Loot Sweet Spots: Where are they?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kelani, Dec 29, 2014.

1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

They still collect but only up until their storage capacity of their structure level. After that point they stay that way until they're emptied.
    I'm the same way, I stay around 150-300 as does most of my Guild and that's about the normal plunder. You can also find the 1 million+ raids. I have noticed that alot of players are dropping lower in rank than 150 though, seems they caught on that we caught on they were hiding down there :)

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Sigh, so I guess I'm gonna start telling my guild we should all drop to 50 or something.

Actually, no, I'll tell everyone to drop to 1. Then We'll be #1 and Every member will be #1. That sounds perfect to me. :)

Daddy P likes this.
  3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I've dropped to 1 and did the "Farming new bases for BP" maneuver. I was getting roughly 1,000 BP/Hour. Deploy 6 Gunners and I could just spend 1 Gem to finish them if I needed to and it was non-stop pillaging. I did what I had to do :oops:

4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Each of my guild members dropped to 1 at one point to do that very thing--BP hunt. I haven't done it for 15k though, cause it just seemed down right tedious. But over a month of fishing lvl 3 fish for 13k bp, I could have been Academy 6 a long time ago if I was shooting for #1!

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'm done with my BP upgrades, so not a factor for me. Man, I wish I could donate my excess to my guildmates. Some of them are having way too hard a time with that.

6. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Just wait till new level is released and we have to get 20k or more bp! :eek:

Kelani likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ooh. Forgot about that. Guess I'd better stop dumping 50% into the observatory. :(

8. Skull Bozu

Skull Bozu Powder Monkey

That would be exciting. Then I would be in favor of sharing all resources and points between guild members. Builds up camaraderie and keeps it interesting for newer players.

9. TBird

TBird Captain

No biggie, I'm sitting on 84,302BP.... I attack a lot :)

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Jesus H. Pirate! :eek: 84,302 BP?! Is that like, what you have currently, or the total from your plundering career?

ll DarkZero ll likes this.
  11. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

LoL @ Jesus H. Pirate

You have as much BP as I have EP, wanna switch? :rolleyes:

12. TBird

TBird Captain

Current...
    Remember I did 40-45 days of solid farming at 150-300, never went above 300 and got 3 star wins 99% of the time.
    Wish I could turn that and gold into grog.
    I also have 4 million in gold I can't spend.
    I hope there's something to buy in the next update.
    Maybe 6 more grog collectors :mad:

13. TBird

TBird Captain

106,207 EP
    Not going to get any more (I think)
    I'm at 99% on my map
    Wish I could turn that into grog too

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Aha! I have you there. 113,889 EP here. :) I've been funding Catcher a lot, but those new maps are gonna cost a bundle, I expect.

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ok, @Air-Rine Pirate confirmed that Sub-100 was a Millionaires' club, so I had to check it out. Dropped to 1 and, he was right. After the novelty of clearing some poor bastard's base with 1x L23 gunner wore off (5x L13 Sky Raiders still hasn't, bc It's sooo damn hilarious), I was depressed. A few hours ago at 330, I'd go 100-200 Nexts without seeing a single base above 700k/single resource. Down at 1, I'd see a 1M base about every 10 Nexts. That's nice, but I can't really ask my members who are still building to go for rank, when the loot is in the opposite direction.

Better fix this, Midoki. Right blanking meow. And not with penalties; need Incentives to rank up.

16. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Hush you. This is our little secret. ;)

Kelani likes this.
  17. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Wow, thats just insane.

18. Burnz

Burnz Captain

As far as the abandoned base questions, I can only pull from what is known from a similar game and maybe PP is the same way.

In that game, after you log off, your base is put into the front of the queue in matchmaking (bases that are offered up to be attacked). As more people log off, your base gets pushed further and further from the front of the line. So say when someone quits, there base was offered and successfully attacked and given a 12 hour shield. When that shield expires, it is now behind 12 hours worth of bases from people logging off. So it is pretty far back and you would have to cycle through a ton of bases to see that now abandoned base. In PP, I can only speculate that there is a small percentage of players that gem troops, so the rest log off and wait the 30 to 1hr + wait time until they can plunder again, thereby pushing that base further and further back. At certain ranges, there could be millions of people constantly logging in and then off, pushing the abandoned base to a point that it will never be found and attacked again. Fortunately, in this game, at least for me, I don't have to hit next too many times to get a base worth attacking, so I don't hit next enough to even come close to finding an old dead base. I would guess that any abandoned base below 400 PR falls into this category.

This is just speculation tho, so it could be all wrong.

P.S. The base may not be get rebuilt after it has been destroyed because no one was able to find and fight that base ever again.

Kelani likes this.
  19. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

AG is the sweet spot!!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

All of that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. :) It may be exactly how it works on PP. The only thing I can add is, after the abandoned bases were opened up in the last update, I started seeing something I'd never seen before: a ton of bases with identical gold/grog counts, sometimes several of them in my very first couple of matches. I came to learn those bases had all their loot in the collectors, and generally, they were one of those suddenly-available abandoned bases. As the weeks have passed, those have been getting much harder to find, so I suspect they're expiring from the match list.

This 1-Rank stuff.. I can't stand it, but I can see why people stay here. I've made more loot in the last two hours than I made in the last 3 days sitting at 350. Was also able to raid every few mins, instead of dumping my army on one base, and waiting 90 mins to rehire.