For anyone who's interested...

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Aug 12, 2015.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Here's the top 50 guilds in terms of number of Rumbles won! Apologies to any guilds with non romanised names that may have the odd character displaying incorrectly! As we can see, there are a lot of familiar names from the forum in there, with Active Hope heading the table with an unbroken streak of 77, and Pirates United managing to squeeze six of their guilds into the top 50!

Active Hope 77
    Oh, Canada 71
    PIRATES UNITED 69
    Red Flag Fleet 68
    korean sung. 67
    Rapt Renegades ☠ 66
    ?打打打打打,打劫。? 65
    PIRATES UNITED X 64
    Horrific Heroes 64
    VIETNAM.Top 64
    PIRATES UNITED Y 64
    Россия 62
    50RUSских 62
    Plank Divers 61
    侠义同盟 61
    AtlantisOutlaws 60
    爱上海 5.1 60
    ⚓️⚓️Aussie Crew⚓️⚓️ 60
    Wild Piggies 59
    海洋之心 58
    名门天下•离 58
    Sinister Souls 58
    日本の海賊 57
    Pegleg Mutiny 56
    ?女神殿? 56
    España Piratas 55
    la Québécoise 55
    420 pirates 55
    名门天下•兑 53
    Stones And Bones 53
    KOREA.TOP 52
    The DeathShadow 51
    名门天下 51
    凌鼎天下II 50
    ?台灣神偷海賊三團? 50
    Rambler Rumbles 50
    PIRATES UNITED V 50
    인천 49
    炎黄聚义 <神农> 49
    Black Flag Comp. 49
    русские 49
    凌鼎天下 49
    中国·元素 49
    PIRATES UNITED W 48
    singapore titans 48
    Bad Piggies 48
    Korea Royal Club 47
    PIRATES UNITED Z 47
    名门天下•震 47
    ??РОССИЯ 2?? 47

2. Floki

Floki Captain

Quite a list and mostly familiar names and some not quite so... Well done rumblers.:)

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Nice!

4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Awesome keeping track...maybe a new ratings page coming?

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

There's some stuff we can pull quite quickly, other info takes a lot longer unfortunately!

There's going to be new Rumble leaderboards in the upcoming update, but that will be a rolling leaderboard of the highest scoring guilds in the previous seven days.

Capt Drowns likes this.
  6. reCKlENSZ

reCKlENSZ Powder Monkey

cant wait for the update.... :):):):)

[​IMG]

7. Nice to see so many guild love the game & the rumbling option as much as Active Hope we will remain in the open seas having fun & enjoying the game hope to meet u out there thnxs Midoki found a game we love and release our daily stress in (work,school,wife,,,lol shssssss & life in general)

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

Thank you a lot for the list! I'd love an overall scoreboard in addition to the rolling one, but I'm sure if we beg you enough to post a monthly ranking on the forum or something you'd consider it :p

Good job to all listed (and those unlisted!)

9. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Thank you Lynsey, this Information has been long awaited by many.
    May I ask you though,? How often this list will be updated?

10. Fil

Fil Captain

I have read the above list a few times...is Laughing Skulls not on it or am I just blind?

xKILLZx likes this.
  11. Skye

Skye Commodore

ctrl-f laughing shows its not :) you're not blind, yet!

12. xKILLZx

xKILLZx Powder Monkey

Laughing skulls have 32 or so wins and that doesn't reach the list of the top winning guilds. HOWEVER they are one of the strongest guilds with an unbeaten streak which is not easy. They are very strong and very pationate. Just like active hope they are fair and strong. They must be either new or they dnt rumble 24/7 that's all. But take nothing away from Ls they are one of the strongest guilds in the world. Sorry I tend to talk a lot haha. Hope I helped and hats off to everyone in this list and those who are not

13. Fil

Fil Captain

I thought they had a heck a lot more than 32 wins...ive said it here before, they are a force

14. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Laughing Skulls is not hard core about (doing lots of) rumbles or (high) rank. We did rumbles daily when they first started, but got bored with them. Now we do them 2-3 times a week, depending on how we feel. Not to mention, most of our guild members are older and have family and real life. The game is just a fun diversion for us. Hate taking people away from family any more than we already have. I'd like to think we have found a nice balance between real life and game life, but I am sure our spouses will say we are still fanatics and devote way too much time to it lol.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but we have done somewhere around 30 or so rumbles.

Rather impressive rumble totals on the list. Congrats to the guilds that can keep their members motivated to rumble non-stop. I know from experience, that is not an easy task.

Thank you for the kind words Fil and Killz. Nice to know we are thought of as a strong guild. Even if we only do half as many rumbles as the top guilds.

Cocobean, Skye and Christy like this.
  15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, although Laughing Skulls aren't in the top 50 in terms of the number of Rumbles won, they were second in terms of having never been defeated, with an unbroken streak of 30 Rumbles (that was from a few weeks back though, they may have won more/lost one since then ;))

16. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

It would be nice to see guild rumble data showing count of entries, count of each of the placings (1 through 5), average placing. I think it would be nice to see this for history of the guild and for the time period of the rumble leaderboards. It would also be nice to have more flower gardens to beautify my island...but I digress.

17. Floki

Floki Captain

I also want all this info uploadable to my strava account..:p

18. Lynsey [Midoki]

King of the Mountain, eh?

I'll update this thread every now and again. I'm quite intrigued to see if Active Hope can get to a win streak of 100!

Blueberry, Floki, Skye and 1 other person like this.
  19. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

What's the betting limit? I'll put all I got on that streak ending tomorrow ;)

Cpt. Morgan and Capt Drowns like this.
  20. Hahahah nice to be looked at but to loose is not with in us we r at 78/0 we don't know how to quit however everyone's intentions to defeat us is welcome however we won't walk into a GEM ambush so if anyone wants Active Hopes title we will be in the open seas rumbling 24/7 as allways we hope to meet u guys out there we have found that teamwork is the best way to win a rumble we have also found some wild tactics from other guilds , spy's , infiltrators, sabatoage donations , & try to undermine authority not a cool way to say ur the best guild out there it is sad to see these tactics been used we have delayed our rumble with Laughuning Skulls delayed been the key word Bcuz I feel it's a rumble that must happen we think that will be a great rumble as of yet I still give credit to PIrates United Y for been the fairest guild in the PU family we have not meet PU V yet but one day & I still stand behind my opinion that Sinister Souls was the Best Rumble Active Hope has had I tip my hat to them once we clear our guild of some problems we will post up here for some challenges for now we will stay in the open seas and keep our rumbles 24/7 we hope to meet u out there we also hope u enjoy the game as much as we do

xKILLZx likes this.