For anyone who's interested...

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Aug 12, 2015.

1. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

:( Dislike.

Cpt. Morgan likes this.
  2. Midoki stoking the fires of war I see hahahaha. Good job top guilds! Expect an upset in the not so far future...

3. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Guess from this point forward Active Hope will thus be known as Active Cowards.

My apologies. Initial choice of words may have been too strong.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  4. I hope your not implying that we at L.S. used any of these dbag tactics.

Raptelan and MorganFlint like this.
  5. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

We think the world of you @Ole Smokey 63, but Active Hope will eventually lose. Just the nature of the beast -- enjoy the ride!

6. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

Am I understanding this correctly? The top unbeaten guild in the game arranged to rumble against Laughing Skulls. Then backed out because they did not want to go against a guild whose players use gems to rush troops. But they get 25K against PU using gems (when PU was short-handed) and post screenshots bragging of their victory over PU. Post screenshots bragging of their victory over other guilds. Claiming they don't gem, when every single person who plays the game knows Active Hope gems to win rumbles. Not sure what Smokey wants people to believe, but I see no other explanation than they knew for certain they would lose the rumble against Laughing Skulls, so they backed out to preserve their win streak. Why would anyone join a guild who is afraid to rumble against top guilds and whose win streak is now meaningless? Sad, someone brags throughout the forum how good they are, but when it comes time to put up or shut up, they run with their tail between their legs.

Tex, Raptelan and Skye like this.
  7. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

No worries Ole Smokey. Maybe we'll meet up another time. Look forward to having my Friday night free. Now instead of spending my Friday feverishly raiding non-stop and buying gems, I can spend the money that would've gone towards gems on a nice relaxing dinner out. Sounds like a fair trade to me :)

MorganFlint and Cpt. Morgan like this.
  8. LYM

LYM Captain

cants wait to see stats like this in game, be even better if we could have data feeds from here for our own guilds via passwords viewable by captains

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Its not a gem ambush if you're gemming yourself!

No matter how hard you play, there's only so many gems you can spend on troops in the course of a day.

10. LYM

LYM Captain

damn i spent some gems on starting these rumbles, must send invoice to members @Nat @Infinitus

MorganFlint likes this.
  11. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Definition

Active Coward - 1) A guild who talks big, but runs from a fight. 2) Any guild who hides behind claims of not gemming. 3) A guild who is not respected by their peers due to cowardice.

Tex, Bear, Bou Regreg and 1 other person like this.
  12. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

See also "ActiveX"...

13. chet

chet Powder Monkey

@Ole Smokey 63 respect to your guild for its achievement but it sounds like the captain just turn into a CHICKEN making all the excuses and whatnot.

Skye likes this.
  14. Floki

Floki Captain

Constantly looking for mountains no one else has been up.:)
    But king of the mountain is to strive for but alas rarely given to lil of lowly flokmiester.:confused:

Skye likes this.
  15. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I will say that we got a flurry or join requests in the last 24 hrs. More than normal... OH CANADA. Btw... Lol

Most are like in PP for 200 days with 150 wins and being PH 8. they aren't going to be joining. So if anyone is thinking of asking to join up look at your attacks per day. then look at some of our attacks per day. then go attack like mad and come back..... Mmmmm... sorta an anti recruiting post.

One thing for sure in rumbling you need to be ACTIVE!!!!!! Don't care if you are in a guild of 5 or 50. being Active creates a good atmosphere and gets you active players. If you have ppl who've been outta contact for more than 14 days well time for the plank to come out.

The more info the better. @Lynsey [Midoki] keep it up

Skye likes this.
  16. Skye

Skye Commodore

I don't think you've lost all the spies yet @Ole Smokey 63
    I'll find you a mountain to be king of floki :)

Floki likes this.
  17. Floki

Floki Captain

Even a little mountain like the ones in Wales where they pile stones on top to meet minimum requirements.:D

Skye likes this.
  18. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

As this is a pirate game, I think a nice little seamount is in order for you, Floki. If it is high enough you can run your ship aground and proceed to build your very own pirate fort.

Skye likes this.
  19. Floki

Floki Captain

Did that but I arrived at low tide....Everything is on stilts!
    Its a real beggar when drunk and you walk out of the Tavern and woops 6 foot of water...

20. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Beware of the sawfish.

Floki likes this.