For anyone who's interested...

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Aug 12, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

How did Laughing Skulls make the list?! We must be rumbling way too often. It's those new kids that recently joined, always bugging us old timers "When are we rumbling again?! When are we rumbling again?!"... damn meddling kids!

bucket and Fil like this.
  2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Congrats out to Oh, Canada. Nice job keeping up the guild enthusiasm when it comes to rumbles. Half of our guild would probably mutiny if we rumbled that often.

3. Fil

Fil Captain

FTFY

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Fil I'm after you now! Prepare to suffer the wrath of Spongee's cane.

[​IMG]

Fil likes this.
  5. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I will pass that on to the rest of the crew. It just gives people something to do, talk about, bitch about... grumble over....LOL....And there is times when everyone is on and fighting like mad. Its fun. When it stops being fun, then it will stop, but so far so good

And if anyone wants to know our losses, ive been in every rumble, and thats 129... so do the math...

6. RumDaddy

RumDaddy Crew

*EDITED FOR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE*. Winning percentage > total wins. Oh Canada and active hope are frauds anyway. Laughing skulls are the real champs. Much respect to you and your guild. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
  7. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

That list wasn't a percentage list, that is just a list of wins. I won't lessen anything from LS Win totals, but at the same time rumbling 24/7 a few losses are expected. So to call us frauds is a BS move. we have rumbled everyday since rumbling has started. Learning what it means, adjusting to the rumbling, mini trouble, letting farmers go and building a guild that everyone contributes to the rumble score. That is what it took to get our win totals. You dismiss that and the rest of the guilds out there who have worked to build rumbling guilds. I would call that disrespectful and at the same time you disrespect LS in that same brush stroke, because it lessens their efforts as well.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  8. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@RumDaddy - I don't think there's any need for throwing insults... this thread IS for total rumbles fought. :rolleyes:

If you were to simply request another thread be created for greatest win percentage - I'm sure @Lynsey [Midoki] could oblige... :)

9. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

We are slowly creeping up, which Im glad to know. But rumbles are of no significance these days. Every guild has their stack of minis, and im sorry to say, number one and two do as well. Knowing that the top two teams on this list, used minis to go to a 15k+ showdown isnt very fun. Makes if feel like the game is corrupt. Hurry up with the update, because who knows how many players you will have by the time it comes.

10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

We were in a rumble with Midnight Rumbles, Active Hope, Oh Canada and another guild, and I would tip my hat to Midnight, the only guild that rumbled fairly, and even though they finished in third, and we got destroyed in fourth, at least we didnt ruin a rumble that i expected would be fun, with some of the top guilds in the game. So..thanks for the rumble Midnight, i have gained more respect for your guild for finishing in third, but still playing fair.

Ian, Tiger Claw and awbo like this.
  11. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I am sorry you had a disappointing rumble with us, We don''t enjoy that kind of situation either. Not fair to any of the other guilds in the rumble. I woulda prefered to have a toe to toe rumble with you and your Crew. There is not one bit of disrespect towards your guild at all. its the situation. Hopefully once the new scoring system is in place this wont happen to you and us again.

I wish we had not pulled out the minis, our Capt is pretty strict about it. If the other guilds minis get going then we have no option but to pull ours out.
    Right now we are in a new rumble, with 4 hours to go and the minis are locked in the basement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Last on the list but first in our hearts

Fil likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Any way we can get an update on this @Lynsey [Midoki] :) just out of curiosity?

Robin Blood likes this.