Game freezes

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by SWB, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Can you try completely shutting down the game, and the device as well and see if you still get the problem after a reboot. Also, are you on 3G or WIFI? If you're on WIFI if possible please try on 3G or another WIFI network

2. LordWillkill

LordWillkill Powder Monkey

Tried those steps (fully quit app, restarted phone, switched over from wifi to 3g), still no luck unfortunately.

3. Admin [Midoki]

OK no problem, thanks for trying. Do you remember the player name you gave yourself in the game?

4. LordWillkill

LordWillkill Powder Monkey

Sent you a PM

5. systar3e

systar3e Powder Monkey

I too have this issue...all was well last night. Name given in game: "Gringar Bay"

Thanks for any help!

6. Ohsii

Ohsii Powder Monkey

I'm stuck at the loading page also. Tried restarting my iPad but that didn't work. My game name is Ohsii.

7. Spadge

Spadge Powder Monkey

Happening to me too, on both an iPad mini retina and iPhone 6 plus. Have reinstalled the game, turned devices off and on, closed apps and reopened, and reset my wifi. None worked. Name in game: spadge.

Thanks for looking into this.

8. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Sometimes can get in but most of the time can't ... after I have been in then leave for a bit usually can't log back in.

9. systar3e

systar3e Powder Monkey

Working now! Thanks.

10. Admin [Midoki]

This could be down to the high volumes of traffic currently going through the servers. That doesn't mean it's OK of course, and we are working hard to make sure everyone is having a positive gaming experience

11. Admin [Midoki]

Hi, we think some of the connection problems people are experiencing are down to the high volumes of traffic currently going through the servers. We're doing our best to get things moving smoothly so everyone receives a positive gaming experience.

We really do appreciate your patience and hope these little bugs will be gone once and for all very soon.

12. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Great to hear ... very nice game by the way!

13. Admin [Midoki]

Thanks glad to hear you're enjoying it. We're just disappointed people are having problems with their connections. Working as hard as we can to get things fixed :)

14. Dutchdevil

Dutchdevil Powder Monkey

Sometimes can log in, sometimes it doesn't. Also it freezes a lot while playing. One time it quits and i lost a part of my progress. Server can't handle traffic?

15. Mojito

Mojito Powder Monkey

Same issue here. Tried both 3G and Wifi, shutdown and reboot but no luck.
    Game name: Mojito Paradise

16. Cooter

Cooter Powder Monkey

I've only been on my homes wifi but I have yet to get back logged on today. My username is Cooter

Edit: Details: loading screen acts as normal until the spinning loading token in the bottom right hand corner to freeze, but will start up again a couple months later sometimes

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  17. Zogore

Zogore Powder Monkey

Still not working. I've tried everything and still cannot login to the game. Need a fix.

18. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Just tried again and was able to log in after like 8 attempts ... sometimes the bones will stop spinning then start again or they just freeze, then close down the app and try again. Was able to connect after doing this about 8 or 9 times. :(

19. Reinaldo Luckman

Reinaldo Luckman Powder Monkey

Same problem here. Connection is unstable for the last 7 hours.

Anyway, congrats for the game. It is awesome.

Thanks.

20. nogokirby

nogokirby Powder Monkey

Not working for me on an iPhone5, but it is working on my wife's iPhone6. We're sharing the same wifi connection. I've tried several times last night and againg this morning, even uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Still no luck.