Game freezes

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by SWB, Sep 3, 2014.

1. God

God Powder Monkey

Still not working for me for two days now. Great game though hope it works soon considering it's the weekend for most people and the only time to play

2. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

Yeah think you need another maintenance just dropped 5 troops during battle and game froze before I could deploy the rest of my troops. It finally unfroze about a minute later then 3 seconds after that it said connection lost.

3. Khow

Khow Powder Monkey

The game crash often, on the village, in exploration or during a battle. :(

4. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Seems to be improving ... haven't had log in issues so far

5. Moofiee

Moofiee Powder Monkey

Each time I exit the game, I'm not even sure if I could play again right away if I want to the next time.. It's so difficult to login.. :(

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Spinning skulls on loading screen are back. Started around 0500 GMT. I'm still getting that "hey, where are you" popup screen occasionally, though.

7. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Back to the spinning crossbones again ... open app, crossbones start to spin then stop for like five seconds, then just start spinning again forever ;)

8. Husam1990

Husam1990 Powder Monkey

Still having the problem and I sent an email like u said Chris. no reponse

9. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

Oh No, The Server is Hatin'

SirVin likes this.
  10. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Ok can log in again yo ho ho!

11. Triskal65

Triskal65 Powder Monkey

I just started playin... This game gets to the screen with the pirate ship that says "Plunder Pirates" and just isn't loading. It played for a while but is absolutley ridiculous now. I have turned I phone 5s on and off restarted the game... the game is garbage. It was randoming closing and freezing now it just won't even load.

12. Jellybeanz1

Jellybeanz1 Powder Monkey

I'm having similar issues. Freezing on login screen, and have had several resourses builds dissapear after a crash. In game name is Jellybeanz.

13. Husam1990

Husam1990 Powder Monkey

14. Husam1990

Husam1990 Powder Monkey

When finally logged into the game and set my island also I gave my island a name, what happen next freezes again I can't log back in

15. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Maybe its the devices you play on? I don't have any problems at all. Maybe that's just me though

16. yong917

yong917 Powder Monkey

I couldn't set up my notifications in my settings since day 1, could you investigate this for me? My game name is YonGieZ. Thank you

17. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Notifications with iOS8 should be fixed with the new update that is pending Apple approval.