Game freezes

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by SWB, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Can't log in again after just being able to like 10 mins ago ... bones just stop spinning now so have to close down the app and start again. Have tried 3 times so far but still no luck ... using an iPad Air with 3G.

2. Xandesco

Xandesco Powder Monkey

Game name is Xandescos. Have been experiencing loading screen problems since yesterday. Game still awesome! Just fix it so I can continue progressing through it!

Yohoho likes this.
  3. Wheelz86

Wheelz86 Powder Monkey

I love this game and it has tons of potential, but it has 2 major flaws. #1-the game freezes. It used to only be in the loading screen but now it just froze in the middle of an attack! Please fix this. I am playing on an iPad air that has been updated to iOS 8 and I'm on a good wifi connection and 4g lte network that work fine for other games. #2- I haven't gotten a single push notification even though I have them turned on.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  4. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Was able to log in again then after upgrading some things logged out now can't get back in. Game name Max Muscles.

5. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

Yeah same problem here. Couldn't log in last night. Went to bed, couldn't log in this morning. I did eventually get in after a long wait but then the game froze during gameplay and I had to manually close it and restart it. This happened a few more times. It always takes 10+ minutes to get into the game if it doesn't freeze and then it freezes while playing.

6. Jose Guadalupe

Jose Guadalupe Powder Monkey

Having same issue made my in-game name and when i went to attack it crash and stuck in loading. My game name is JG_56

7. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, apologies for the problems you are a seeing.

There is slight congestion on the login server at the moment but don't worry we have a solution and are currently implementing it.

The lack of notifications is due to a bug which has also been identified and a solution is being worked on.

8. Admin [Midoki]

Thanks and sorry!
    There is slight congestion on the login server at the moment but don't worry we have a solution and are currently implementing it. Apologies for the inconvience

9. Admin [Midoki]

There is slight congestion on the login server at the moment but don't worry we have a solution and are currently implementing it. Apologies for the inconvience

10. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Seems to be working now been able to log in 3 separate times in a row ;)

11. Admin [Midoki]

Haha good to hear. I think we may be over the worst of it now :)

Yohoho likes this.
  12. Husam1990

Husam1990 Powder Monkey

up ,,, still not working

13. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

And back to not being able to log in ... Hmmmmm

14. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Getting a " server maintenance in progress " message now ....

15. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Powder Monkey

the game is virtually unplayable right now. When I'm able to successfully load the game, elements within the screen do not respond to the touch interface and it keeps constantly freezing after a minute or two and THEN it won't get past the spinning skull loading screen for hours.
    Seems like a good game, with some really nice graphics but at the moment it's just not working out too well.

16. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Able to log in again ... for now ;)

17. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Haven't had any log in problems since my last post

18. Admin [Midoki]

Where is it freezing? What do you see on the screen? Are there any messages? If you could send an email to support@midoki.com with your player name or player ID and a brief description we will investigate for you. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience

Yohoho likes this.
  19. Jose Guadalupe

Jose Guadalupe Powder Monkey

Im having same problem first was a messege saying server maintance. So i waited for an hour and now im stuck in loading this is just getting annoying. This game just from fun got to annoying and boring.

20. ChrisJTillman

ChrisJTillman Powder Monkey

The server is under maintenance to help people connect to the servers. The game is only getting better man.

Just wait a little and the server will be back