General boredom

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Floki, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Floki

Floki Captain

I have noticed in myself and others through guild chat etc that many are starting to or are truly bored in the game.
    Let me just say a great game and I know more features adventures are coming but for me and others it seems not quick enough.
    I am sure its been a money spinner for Chris and others but that will soon dry up as invested players get bored and move on.
    Purely for selfish reasons I hope that we get more soon or the one game that captured me will lose its grip and I and I am sure others will sail off to new pastures something that I really don't want to do.

Please Obi Wan Chris your our only hope.....................

2. Imagine swappable defense.
    You could have one ground pounder and two mortars
    OR
    Two ground pounders and one mortar
    Or
    Three mortars
    Or swap a mortar for two more cannons
    Or....

And - bear in mind I take a LOT of narcotic pain medication but -
    more expandable islands.
    Let's say someone 3-stars you
    THEN
    a minute is added to attack time and they get a chance to move into your expansion where you are building a mini tavern and harboring fugitive pirates.
    100% destroy that expansion, add another minute, move to next expansion.
    Then we'd be going for Guiness World records for most expansions (expansions could be a refreshed page but connected to mother island) and Guiness World records for longest attacks.

That way I would keep building and building and building and occasionally buying gems and attacking and attacking.
    Right now everyone (including me) has [almost] identical bases by the time you get to 600PR.

3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Got a couple in mine that are getting bored and periodically checking in. I'm starting to find myself in that position and I'm trying to drag out the last upgrades. I've put off walls so at least I have something to do over time but basically just killing time to see what the new updates roll out.

4. Floki

Floki Captain

Well the pace of this thread seem we must be in the minority soooo no problem then.......

5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Nope, it's just been discussed so much there's really nothing new to add.

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

I still have walls to get all to 9 finishing mines, storages and troop upgrades. So not too bored......YET

7. Floki

Floki Captain

thats because all those captured pirates end up in your special room..:p

Christy likes this.
  8. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I would definatley like more myself. I am almost complete with my upgrades and need a reason to keep playing.

9. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi all
    So we're into 2015 and we've spent the last week planning the year ahead for Plunder Pirates. Don't worry, there are plenty of new, exciting things to come!

January is going to see a couple of updates if everything goes to plan. The first will remove the Holiday Season visuals and add in some much requested leaderboard improvements and bug fixes. This is the smaller update ;)

The second, towards the end of January, will be a major content update. Centered around a new Pirate Hall, there are going to be a new levels across the island. We realise content is something people want, and have put in a lot of effort to hopefully address this.

Post these updates, as most of you are aware, we have been working hard on getting an Android version of Plunder Pirates ready. This is coming along very well and as stated, we're looking to have a Q1 release for this, so get ready for all the new players arriving in the game!

Long term, as you can imagine we have a very long list of things to implement, it's all about prioritisation as unfortunately there are only so many hours in the day. High-level things on the list are a new exploration map, legendary pirates, Guild improvements, new perk buildings, troop donation, dynamic weather, as well as a few other things I can't go into right now ;) And as always along side these will be the usual bug fixing, new building levels, improvements and balancing that we take for granted.

We take on board every thing discussed on the forum (well most of it, some things are just a little 'out there') so although we may be quiet from time to time, we're still here reading what's being said, and listening to your suggestions.

2015 is going to be a massively plundering year :D

10. Nice things

11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Very nice Chris! Thanks for updating us on planned updates for January and a handful of future plans. :)

12. Beautiful things

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

OMG you looked :eek:

Floki likes this.
  14. Landon

Landon First Mate

Sweetness! Looking forward to this ;):D

15. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Happy Mönkey Happy Mönkey.

16. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well we can't have happy monkeys around here, I guess I have spank them :rolleyes:.......

Floki and Burnz like this.
  17. Bear

Bear Commodore

Aha hahaha. HYPE TRAIN!!!!

18. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Very nice. looking forward to the updates!

19. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Glad to see you here - we had the boat loaded for a raiding party to go flush out the offices :) thanks for the taste of what's to come

Tikigirl likes this.
  20. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Wait, so we're NOT supposed to burn and pillage everything now?..........:rolleyes: whoops