General boredom

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Floki, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Floki

Floki Captain

Strike are you banging your drums again.55555

2. Strike

Strike Crew

SOOO i have now spent alot of money to get ahead in this game and what happens.....those who dont buy gems are at the same lvl as me now because the long updaterate...totally unfair
    Well, i have learned my leason and will not buy gems for upgrades anymore(and i strongly recommend others not to either) just take it easy, you have PLENTY OF TIME TO FARM AND UPGRADE FOR FREE!!!

3. Strike

Strike Crew

Well Bizzark, i just thought these guys where professionals.....but clearly not...
    They should pay a fine to everyone thats put money in the game;-)
    I have 363 000 BP and 432 000 EP....you do the math he he he he

4. Floki

Floki Captain

I thought those microsoft guys were professionals too but they cant seem to give me an operating system that is bug less.....Just saying.
    This game I would believe to be a coding nightmare that the average person would..could never get there head around!
    They are communicating and have seen there are bugs to be sorted lets give them a little bit of space now shall we as I don't want to have to come and clean your base with fire...Or do I!

5. Strike

Strike Crew

Bring it on;-)

6. Floki

Floki Captain

What is your base name and i will come a knocking.......Bang bang bang as i beat my drum there is some plundering to be done:p

Strike and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  7. Strike

Strike Crew

It could be Strike;-)
    Full level on all stuff(for 4 months now) ha ha ha
    Soon full grogg and gold so just take it, i really don't neeed it(for atleast another week.....)

8. Floki

Floki Captain

ok will come looking my smuggies

9. Strike

Strike Crew

It's all yours if you find me;-)
    I have no shield up right now..