General boredom

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Floki, Jan 10, 2015.

1. yeti

yeti Captain

Love it!

Except I'm pretty sure it would go more like this...
    [​IMG]
    Wow...bigger than I expected...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. As long as it doesn't come to this...
    [​IMG]

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Are these all made by the same person?

4. Floki

Floki Captain

Ever see the Guiness add..I like to watch.:D

5. yeti

yeti Captain

Best i avoid canned cheese all together...
    [​IMG]
    Seriously...how do I make these smaller?!

6. yeti

yeti Captain

No, I don't think so...lots of people have too much time on their fingers...Err...hands...

Bones Harmon likes this.
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

Come to my cell and I will show you..
    [​IMG]

8. yeti

yeti Captain

@Bizzark I'm terribly sorry that your thread has been...overtaken with fingers (self-censored) But it is called general boredom....lol

Haha, you got in first...I see my apology is redundant!

9. Floki

Floki Captain

Unlike some I love a thread that runs off track they seem far more interesting to my mind at least.

And made me laugh so that is well worth the price of admission.:D

Bones Harmon likes this.
  10. I don't always set out to hijack a thread but when I do, it's... stay thirsty my friend

These are hillarious. I'm all out.
    I stole my finger images from someone who stole them who stole them and on and so forth.

The ones I posted were already "small" - but to make your images smaller you need a photo editor to crop the dimensions of said image. Typical avatar pics are generally ... 100 x 100 pixels to 300 x 300 (?)
    In the old days and some places still - your profile pic was not auto-sized - you had to make your own, at the correct dimensions. We're talkin pixel size, not file size.

Floki likes this.
  11. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Lol, yeti in all those poses is too freaken funny

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

There are so many possibilities for funny variations of that pic.

13. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

sweet new guys! As a big fan of te game and a supporter with real money to spend (and have) this is the content we want to see. All is mentioned except guild wars. Which is on the mind of everyone serius about the game. In our guild, 300! We are seeing 1/3 inactive members. Keep the content coming so they come back! You guys are to something great here. Excellent job rovio Finland. I won't give up on this game as I am maxed across the board. From walls to academy six. And we need something to do with all that EP gentlemen. It's almost useless at later stages. Thank you for listening and happy plundering.

14. I thought it was MAJOR boredom and GENERAL malaise

15. Good news for you, with the upcoming update (that is coming very very soon) there is lots of new content to make sure you're guild is soon filled with active players.
    And also new exploration maps are coming (not sure if it's in this update). These new maps are purchased with: Yes! EP!

SvenGhoolie likes this.
  16. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Thanks. We needed that. I have over 65,000 EP. Worried about BP and where that will be used as it takes a long time to get it. Hope they balance that out a bit. As a top tier Player, this game is amazingly well put together. Runs smooth and is really the best game out there right now. Sick graphics and lots to do. Beats clash by miles. Keep it coming! I am rabid in anticipation of this and future updates. Yarrr

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  17. Floki

Floki Captain

Wellllll after a little joke or two and the odd cleaning with fire jaunts I am happy to say boredom has fled and I am looking to play more jokes.55555

18. Ark27

Ark27 Powder Monkey

finally we're fighting android users haha

Floki likes this.
  19. Floki

Floki Captain

Androids should die.555

20. Strike

Strike Crew

BOOOOOOORIIINNNGGGGG
    If i would have known it should take like forever for every update i would NOT spent one F%¤#%¤#&¤ng gem on this game. I could of just sail around in the 150's PR and take it easy with the upgrades...
    This could be the end of the road for PP, i think i will soooon find another game to spend my money on(a game that has regular updates and not so many bugs/cheats)