Guild ranks

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Hardy
    Har
    Har

2. Barbozia

Barbozia Powder Monkey

Anyone can drop out or stop playing PP. Ranks should be maintained either by vote, pirate rank, contribution to the perks, chat activity, or a combination of them.
    The guild is not just requirement for getting perks, it is a social channel, we meet and talk to other people. The people actually using the guild should be the ones runnig it, not someone that just created the guild to get benefits from it.

We had and abscent captain, I took the lead and created a new one. All the active members followed me. But it would have been easier to just boot the captain.

3. Barbozia

Barbozia Powder Monkey

I HAVE DREAM... POWER TO THE PEOPLE or cabin boys...

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Mutiny!

5. I disagree @Barbozia the ranks should be maintaned, yes it sucks to have an absent captain. But I advise everybody to find an active guild that is build to last, a guild that has a purpose, a goal. That makes the members more committed, so there is less change to fail in any way

6. Elementary student

Elementary student Powder Monkey

You have no idea those crazy insane sanitation engineers (toilet floor cleaners cabin lads) crazy about promotion!

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Oh, but I do. I have plenty of them in my guild who love to nag me about it, and bonus: A lot of my cabin boys are lady pirates. They are NOT happy about being called boys.

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Bump for these improvements

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Hopefully they will come in December.

10. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

I agree with all of this.

Kelani likes this.
  11. Nothing has been said if it will be in dec. update yet?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

actually Chris said the guild improvements would be on hold till the december update

13. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Yes, please create a way to know a member's last active date!

Kelani likes this.
  14. Bear

Bear Commodore

So no quarter master this update?

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah....I was kinda looking forward to that. :( maybe next month

Bear likes this.