Guild Ship Details (levels, capacity, cost, hp, build time, etc.)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arr, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Thanks for the explanation :)

I noticed that in raids it is seemingly impossible to trigger the Special Ability of troops you received from donation if you don't have troops of the same type in your own raid party. For instance, suppose I recruit juggs, bombers and gunners. I then receive Witch Doctors donation from guild mates. Now when I raid an island, even if I unleash my borrowed WD's, I cannot find the option to trigger my WD's special ability.

Can anyone confirm if this is indeed true? If this is true then bummber :( Midoki plz allow us to use the special ability of borrowed troops!

Skull King likes this.
  2. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Yes, that is indeed correct. You have to have one of your own matching troops in the raiding party to use any special perks. That said, if are given a maxed HG, but your HG, is low level, then you cannot use special abilities past what you already have.

3. Yes, @Smelly_Vile we're also discussing this concern in our guild. You can't use the skill of the donated troops if you don't have that troop in your original(trained) crew. So when you go for the strategy of getting your WD from your generous guildmates alone and reserve those tavern slot for additional crews, it will be worthless since you cannot use their skill. Hope MIDOKI will look into this issue soonest.

@Lynsey [Midoki] Also just to add. Even before the guildship/donate crews implemented. We are already raising the concern on the very short chat logs with only 32lines(messages) you can back read or stored on your current session/log. Then after the guildship went live. You can barely read chats because of the space getting eaten by the Crew Donation Requests from the whole guild. Sometime is happened that chat log is full with 32messages only to find out that most of them are donation request. Plus the share on the guild perk request also being added on the chat logs. Now we are drowning. Can't even see real messages.

With this my idea is:
    For Guildship and Guild perks notifications - Once they are fulfilled. It should be automatically be removed from the chat box so it would create another line/space and maximize the 32lines/message limit.
    OR
    Increase the 32lines current limit of the chatbox, then apply the above logic of notifications being removed.

I also vote for the additional info on the guildship donation of who donated the crew for the sake of thanking and giving back in return.

Edit: Tagging @Lynsey [Midoki] re the issue raised.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Smelly_Vile likes this.
  4. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

This means that right now, it is wise to only request pirates that function well even without their Special Abilities, e.g. Sky Raiders, Juggs, Bombers, maybe Brutes too.

Agree with all the issues you brought up, especially "find out who responded/donated to your recent troop request". Thanks for reporting them to Midoki! :)

5. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Thank you for your efforts on this, Arr. It is appreciated.

Smelly_Vile, Arr and Skull King like this.
  6. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Just fix the bloody thing already!! I'm sick to death of it, every time I donate to another guild mate they go from my ship, completely pissed off with it now. :mad: