Hacked again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barbed, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Our mate's "~Anrov ~" account hacked by chinese hacker(s). Using her first mate rank they kicked everybody from our guild who lower than first mate 3hrs ago. It happened second time, after first one I wrote Chris with no answer. Does Midoki going to do anything with it? Could you cancel kicking at least?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Boot the culprit and hopefully everyone will come back.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. Lol if you say anything about Chinese guilds @AngryBeard will close thread lol...Many getting real sick of hackers and cheaters if this is true whatever race or country they from ban the ip addresses of them all ....all who cheat. @Gangrene Beard the culprit was hacker not guild mate as he tells it. Funny thing other hacker will just start hacking back it gets messy Russia vs China hackers hmmm odds on who wins? Lol contact support submit info .cross fingers

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  4. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Thanks, we know what to do from our side, the question is what Midoki is going to do

5. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Anrov

I really want to chat with him hehe

Got 6 times a day attaked form him lol

Btw, hope midoki will solved this soon

6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

~Anrov~ reports hackers not only draw her heart in island and gave her 3000000 grog and 15000 gems, they also blocked China flag change, that mean they are online with her, and this is already not just her account hack problem, its game server vulnerability.

7. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

her, kiki, she is beautiful girl )

8. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

WHAT ??????? Anrov = girl ????

Waaooowwww

May i see her pict :D

Btw, your guild now rank 1375 :(:(

Chris, please help her soooonnnn

Redtsai and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  9. Sad your guild droped wonder if it was you were to close to other guild that hacked you? Or did she beat him in CoC early in the day? Hope facts get figured out this is one of many hacks or cheats that been posted lately sad what's going on the server now:(

10. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

i'll ask her allowence to post her pic here, kiki )

Redtsai and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  11. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Wkwk thanks barbed

She should know me barbed lol

Maybe you and her come to join us chat in groupme, theres redstsai etc

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

So do we have any idea about how the hack occurred? Was it with her iTunes account or just in plunder pirates

13. If Ashraman jumps on here calling players racist and saying they don't cheat I'll laugh he seems to do public relations for that guild on forum...wonder why prob just Fuu forum account ;)

But I'll wait for forum staff and midoki before jumping to conclusions. But I'll take screen shots of thread a trip to see all kicked in a row .

14. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

She had an easy pass on her mailbox, they hacked it and her gamecenter account first, then she changed and protect it hardly even with phone confirmations and nothing changed - they hack her

15. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Hey @Barbed! You should write to support@rovio.com as well and attach those screenshots. You said it happened the second time and that the account was hacked? Has Anrov changed the gamecenter/apple ID password? That seems rather odd to have an entire account hacked. Anyways, I wish you best of luck to get your guild back on track.

A little reminder for everything support related: Pinging and tagging chris doesn't help you, instead write a support ticket to rov.io/gamesupport or directly to support@rovio.com.

16. Agreed not just account problem but server problem, after that hack with 60 jugs in a lvl 6 tavern hack ( chris said they banned them) I hope they look at server closely. But I'm glad you also contacted rovio and apple .

17. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Thank you, AngryBeard, wrote to Rovio support, will see what they say

18. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

what? what! Anrov is a girl??!!!! hey bro can u share her photos with me in secret.:rolleyes::oops:please please please please............ btw how u know its done by chinese hackers.[​IMG]

19. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Me toooooo

Really want to see her :oops::rolleyes::p

20. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

go away!:mad: let me be the first!:D:oops::rolleyes: