Hacked again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barbed, Nov 30, 2014.

1. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Dear Mr. Barbed

Please ASAP

Thanks

:cool::cool::p

2. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

Dear Mr. Barbed,

Beg for your generosity. Please, my heart feel so empty without her photos.

Yours sincerely
    Redtsai
    :oops::oops::oops:

kiki_mabau likes this.
  3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

lolz....Asking a few times for the girls pics? What age are you, 12? I seriously doubt she wants kids drooling over her pics on an online forum. o_O

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

LMAO at you men begging for pictures of a female player :rolleyes:

5. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

We definitely know it's Chinese from correspondence with apple support and...
    because hackers changed her flag to Chinese! )
    Btw I asked her about pic, she didn't like the idea, sorry )
    But you know her nick, you know she's Russian, use ur brains ;)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

They don't need pic of ANY female player, they want pic of legendary Anrov, our queen )

Redtsai and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ohhhhh well if she is a queen then I suppose I get it :confused:

8. Clash of clans best...beat Fuu ? Right ;)

9. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Yep ) and we 99% sure it's Fuu who hacks )

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  10. Talked to Apple as well about concerns with this app server. We will see what comes from it tell Anrov not to trip what goes around comes around for them.

11. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

What do you mean by this reply? Fuu is a player from Clash that's now here?

12. Fuu and guild also guild on clash, I heard Anrov the one hacked. Beat him on Coc Early in day ,then Russia guild all booted by her hacked account. Clash of clans chats also talking about this hack too lol. Fuu was # 1 island here out of nowhere the one with island spelling out stuff.

13. QueenCandy

QueenCandy Powder Monkey

I feel like I'm kindergarten. In 2014, it should be perfectly normal to find out a teammate is female. We play games JUST like males and have been for decades. Some of us deliberately choose ambiguous forum and game names, so we don't get harassed.

As soon as someone finds out I'm a female, you wouldn't believe the nasty and offensive comments I've gotten. Other women have endured it too.

Please don't fall victim to EOIMD disease. "Everyone Online is Male Disease, in which both genders for inexplicable reasons suddenly lose common sense and assume all ppl online are "male"

14. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

As a long time female gamer, I almost never get nasty or offensive comments. Usually guys just become nicer towards me, talk more with me, share strategies and tips with till eventually i fall in love with them. No good has ever comes from dating other gamers, always ends bad, best not to go there. It's very dangerous being a female gamer. Yes, there have also been a few who don't believe I'm female but then they seem like idiots.

Bl00dBaTh, Redtsai and Gangrene Beard like this.
  15. QueenCandy

QueenCandy Powder Monkey

Gaming online since 1994, so I am amazed that you hardly ever get ignorant and very rude comments. I have gotten hit on more than I can count, comments like, "Go back in the kitchen and make me supper", "Feminazi!!" Etc

I'm not interested in dating a gamer that's for sure lol. Nice to hear your experiences

16. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

No one has ever asked me to get back to the kitchen, probably cuz I can't cook. It's more like, stay away from the kitchen, for the sake of us all.

17. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Gamers in general aren't bad people, don't exclude all of us just because you have been hit on. Its just like anything in life, there are bad apples all over the place.

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

I hope you are using the term "men" loosely..

Christy likes this.

19. So where do we sign up to be hacked by the Chinese? I'd like my 15000 gems please.

Thank you.

Salty Snack, Bear and Captain Monkey like this.
  20. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

"Dear Rovio!

Love your games! And Plunder Pirates my new obsession ) Spent 5 gem chests already with pleasure )
    Today or guild mate "~Anrov~" was hacked again, its not the first time. Using her first mate rank attackers kicked
    from our guild "Russia" everybody with lower rank. Can this massive kicking be cancelled?
    I'm afraid the problem is bigger then just her mailbox/gamecenter account hack, because she hardened and protected
    her password from last attack. Besides, previously hackers not only gave her 3000000 of grog, 15000 gems, but also they
    blocked China flag change on her island and could stay online with her.
    She almost sure the name of this hacker is "Fuu", because all problems begun just after she hardly beaten him in PP and CoC )

Please take action on this case.
    And what should she do to prevent it happen again?

Respecfully,
    Барбед"