Help! The update destroyed my interface

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by PiratesKush420, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

Having said that we now have maintenance hopefully this will be a permanent fix to this issue.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Duccio

Duccio Powder Monkey

Update installed just now: fix is working fine on iPad mini. Thank you guys!!

peg-brain bob and Ian like this.
  3. TotoNat51

TotoNat51 Powder Monkey

After Update This day : It's Ok
    Thanks You

peg-brain bob likes this.
  4. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

yup,
    after update today now PP run on iPad2 and iPhone5c asusal
    thx

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    peg-brain bob likes this.
  5. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

I have no doubt this statement will be ridiculed by the haters but I would like to say thankyou to Midoki for getting on to fixing the problem as quickly as they did. Yes it would have been better not to have happened but faced with a problem, they admitted there was a problem, then solved it pretty quickly, and they kept us updated. I also think the work-around was better than not getting any sort of help until the solution was found.

6. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Taipanfan I totally agree 100 percent! Life does throw a curve ball every once in awhile...I think Midoki did an outstanding job of quickly identifying, solving and fixing the problem. Around of applause for the Midoki Team!!!;)

Dog Breath, peg-brain bob and Ian like this.
  7. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Also a thanks to all the players who sent in support letters providing midoki with the nessacary info to fix the problem, as well as those who kept everyone on slack from panicking. Looking at you sharky :)