How much BP are YOU saving up for the upcoming upgrade?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black-ish Beard, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

...and will that be enough?

2. Floki

Floki Captain

24000 sitting waiting should be ok

Christy likes this.
  3. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I just got 100 bp from a lvl 4 bigger fish, so not too much. o_O 20+ hour trip too.

4. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

I'm at 30k...

5. Bryno

Bryno Crew

I'm thinking 30k will work. If memory serves it was 15k for the last academy and with a new PH along with its additional defenses on its way. It's seems like a no brainer that a new academy would follow.

6. Floki

Floki Captain

might be 20 then on that basis...Maybe??

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Consider...

Midoki knows there's a problem with some players being able to get enough BP for stuff.
    Midoki recently cut BP needs by decreasing the Observatory funding from 50 to 15
    A 35k Academy 7 would be painful for even the maxed base guys. I got Acad6 almost 2 months ago, and have been fishing nonstop, getting a best-case scenario 700-800 per trip almost every time, and I only have 20k. I'd bet Acad7 (if it exists) costs no more than 25k.

Of course, if they implement BP fixes, i.e. boosting the average BP payout for explorations(maybe soon), boosting for lopsided battles (confirmed), giving BP for successful defenses (maybe), then they could go with 35k Acad7, and it'd be doable.

8. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Only have 20k hope its enough

9. Strike

Strike Crew

Got 384k think that should do it he he he

10. Floki

Floki Captain

Jeeezus how did you end up with so much?

11. Strike

Strike Crew

easy if you put "some" gems in he game lol

12. Floki

Floki Captain

What are these gems you speak of.....:D

13. Moostache

Moostache Crew

Got 55K at the moment. I get a total of 1500~2500BP per day depending on how much the fishes would give :) Really wish the update would be out before I reach 60K though :(

14. Strike

Strike Crew

The gems can be bought ingame;-) Just push the button BUY 15 000 Gems "a couple" of times he he he

Floki likes this.
  15. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

Only have 10.000 but i am sure tha more bp will be needed not only fot the ph8. Also a new academy upgrade, new voodoo hut e.t.c. Its better. I dont want to max up within a month...

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Are you sure you don't mean EP? 384k BP is really unlikely...unless you spent $3800 on the game, :) Even with gems, the $99.99 gem pack only gives 10k.

17. Strike

Strike Crew

EP is 466k...

PlunderPirate and Kelani like this.
  18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That's dedication, I guess. :) Hope they add enough stuff to the game so that you get to use all of that at some point.

19. Got 17K, spent 15K on academy 6, 5K each on level 2 mystic mortar upgrade and fishing almost daily for more. So a total of 42K for a daily player since August only using the games mechanics.