How much BP are YOU saving up for the upcoming upgrade?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black-ish Beard, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

35k currently and will keep fishing for BP until the new update arrives.
    What else is there to do?

Kelani likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Here's my Bored Pirate To-Do List.

1. Try to find the longest/most convoluted sailing path to a nearby fish
    2. Look for people with stupid or offensive pirate names, and blast them to kibble, whether they have any loot or not.
    3. Find some poor noob, drop 8 Sky Raiders and try to wipe out his entire island before they touch the ground.
    4. Offer helpful advice to guild members' about their islands, whether they want it or not.
    5. Make my island into various obscene gestures and pictures using the island editor
    6. Stare at Plundercam until the Are you There? popup interrupts my reverie
    7. Tap all the red collector icons to make them disappear for a few minutes.
    8. Attempt impossible missions, like sailing to 3 4* Monsters in a single trip
    9. Open the App Store...just in case.

And the only productive one..

10. Start planning my new town layout, assuming I'll need space for new defenses and the TG perk.

3. Landon

Landon First Mate

As much as I can.:oops:

4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

What upgrade item we talking about here? A possible academy update? I don't recall needing BP's for a PH update.

TiGeR

5. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

No, not for the PH, but rather for the things we hope will come...with the hoped for update...that I expect in Mid-March.

Edit: or tomorrow

6. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Sorry not PH, Academy update. Last one was 15k. Also Mystical Mortar upgrade takes BP if they release another level.

7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

You wishful thinker you.. LMAO

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Yeah, forgot about those MM's, but I'm not sure Midoki would offer an update to those considering it might make attacks really difficult.

TiGeR

9. Fun to watch when troops get within the range of two mystic mortar level 2, their heads keeps on spinning while they keep being hammered by the other defense.o_O

10. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Called it!!!

11. SaK

SaK First Mate

u nailed it on the acdmy bp! are u a spy or u prophet?:rolleyes:or u work in midokis office!o_O

Kelani likes this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Naah. Midoki's in the UK. I'm way across the ocean in the middle of nowhere, USA :)

No spy, no prophet. But I am affiliated with angrybirdsnest.com, which is Rovio's favorite fansite, so maybe I've learned how they think a bit ;)

SaK likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Everyone has so much BP :eek: I only have 18k :(

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  14. Bryno

Bryno Crew

How much BP are you saving. Dam It not enough. I'm thinking it's real money time. :cool:

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think BP will be easier to come by from now on. And if they fix the imbalance in ocean battles. Even better.

16. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

I'm sure we can work out something.
    You know, guild to guild ;)

Christy likes this.
  17. SaK

SaK First Mate

i dont think so, i just got 500 bp from a four star fish after 15 hr. of traveling!

18. Bryno

Bryno Crew

Yesterday, I had sent my ship on a triple fish voyage only to find this morning after the update the fish had changed to boats. Do I need say NNNoo BP:confused:

19. Tex

Tex Commodore

Well if what I learned today is correct...
    Academy 7 requires 25,000 BP
    Mystic 3 requires 7,500 BP x 2 = 15,000
    So my target is 25k+ 15k= 40,000 BP
    Just 5k more than my current total.

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I mean the chinese boats are giving 250bp. 500-800BP from a 4* fish is about average these days, no matter whether you travel 3 hours or 24.

SaK likes this.