How much BP are YOU saving up for the upcoming upgrade?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black-ish Beard, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Good grief. I'm a long way off from even getting 7k after dumping my last stash on the A6. Looks like it's fishing season again.

TiGeR

2. Floki

Floki Captain

I might have to take up fishing......I would rather just build boats.:mad:

3. Moostache

Moostache Crew

I've noticed that my 3* Imperial Navy Junk has been reappearing at several spots where a 3* bigger fish used to be at, and the ship has also been giving similar amounts of BP (last one gave 350) like the fish would. I have a feeling that it is actually just the same fish being replaced by the ship as part of the holiday theme :) Either way I am already having over 57K BP so I guess I can stop farming BP for quite a while but finish the last 10% of my map instead ;)

Kelani likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

One of my 3* Biggers was changed into a 2* boat. Got 250BP from it. Not bad for being so close to town

Moostache likes this.
  5. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    @Kelani ...just got this after a long long time and got enough to do my acdmy lvl 7;)

Kelani and *Cap'n Sparkle* like this.
  6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Way to go, SaK! I have to go thru a 4* Kraken to get to the 4* bigger fish.

SaK likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Congrats, man :) Way to get that Acad 7 with style :)

SaK likes this.
  8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Ah.....:D:D:D
    Why do we need to save some BP for an update. (sorry because I really don't know it:().

Newbie..:rolleyes:

9. Academy 7 takes 25k BP to upgrade and the new Mystic Mortar upgrades are 7500 BP each (and there are two of them to upgrade), so you need a total of 40k BP to max the new PH8 upgrades

Captain Didwell and SaK like this.
  10. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back to Back....in a row! Once again! I can not only see acdmy 7 but next lvl mm too:D

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  11. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Ohhhwww.. I see, now I get it. meaning I need to get more BP in the future.. Thank you very much. @Cap'N Sparle..

12. You're very welcome! :) We were all new at one point :D I've found this forum to be extremely helpful. Lots of good, knowledgable people on here

Captain Didwell likes this.