juggernauts

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by poo, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Happened again. 2 of my juggs were just standing there. The mortar then attacked them but they didn't attack or anything. :/

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I had all 10 get stuck in a puddle the other day. Sent that one into support since it was so obvious. Now I wish I had one more troop, at the time because I got crushed!

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

wow, 10:D lol. That was a huge fail haha

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

...and then some. Why I sent that one in. Nothing like seeing 25k grog worth of troops doing some weird interpretive dance in a small puddle :D

Kelani likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Gristle Wow. tough break. :( Was their performance at least beautiful and evocative, and did they win the gold medal, or...the lead medal? :)

6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

More like something from Comedy Central or Saturday Night Live! Stuff happens, just too bad they are so expensive.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This. Is. Hilarious.

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Post upgrade - Jugs still getting stuck.

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, if that's the case, I'll repeat my earlier temp fix. If your jugg is stuck in the water, drop another troop on him, and it'll unstick him.

10. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Two froze up on land. Looked like one hit a land mine, the other stopped up in front of a destroyed gold mine. Just stood there heaving like they were winded. Forget the Academy, these blokes need to hit the gym.

11. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Yes update didn't fixed it
    They keep stuck in water and doping cause the mortars
    So weird grrrrrrr
    Also when visiting g a Isle and geting details for a eleven level mine it show info as if it was level one or two

12. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

Rare? HUH? not in my game it's not. Happens way too bl00dy often. up to 4 Jugs can be left standing still doing not a very lot of anything. kinda used to it now but it needs fixing. i've usually deployed all my troops by the time it happens so not much chance to fix.

13. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Clearly they fixed the bug because they said they fixed the bug. Now it is a feature!

Seriously guys, you promised a fix, and it's not a stretch to suggest the fix is, um, lacking. You have people (including yours truly) that think well enough of your game to actually pay to use it / play it. We don't have many expectations, but we do expect that if you say you've done something, well, then we expect you've done it. So now the question is how will you proceed?

Ashraman likes this.
  14. Captain Pinback

Captain Pinback Powder Monkey

My guys sometimes get stuck too during attack.. :/ blah!

15. Hey all,
    We are aware of the issue, and rest assured, we are working on it.
    Problem is that I managed to repro it on the QA server on the previous version, we got a fix, I tried it out literally over a hundred times without anyone getting stuck -- and now it still happens on the LIVE version.
    I am superbly frustrated with this and feel your pain guys and gals.

If you guys feel like helping out, I could use the following info from your experiences:
    It's just Juggernauts now (used to also be Gunners)? Happens even without any Mines or Mortar hits being involved? All info is welcome.

Thanks for bearing with us, and trust me, this will be fixed.

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  16. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'll collect as much info as I can for you. I'll set up the scenarios :)

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oh....ok, apparently after the maintenance break :)

18. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Mines and mortars are a requirement, possibly walls. I thought I saw it with a gunner, but that is NOT a certainty by any stretch of the imagination. Definitally Juggs though.

19. Get out of my head :D
    I have steps to reproduce it, now we just need a fix -- getting there!

20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I found something seriously weird. Listen closely @Sir Bugsalot

I just attacked with 10 juggernauts, and suddenly 4 of them just freezed. 1 was in the water, swimming but not getting anywhere, and the other 3 were standing still on land. They were not attacked by a mortar! I used a buccaneer as a distraction, so the mortar shot wasn't even close when I deployed the juggernauts.

Now.. when I watched the replay, they didn't get stuck!
    The replay showed no indication of the juggernauts freezing, I looked very closely, multiple times and I remember exactly were they froze, but in the replay they kept on moving and attacking like nothing strange ever happened in the first place.

So, my conclusion is that this could also be a visual bug, not only a functional bug!
    It shows a behavior that isn't ''correct'' when playing LIVE, when the actual fight goes down,
    but... in the replay, it shows the actual fight.

I think this can help you some.