juggernauts

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by poo, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

As long as deploy is correct, I don't really care if live glitches - so long as I still win all the monies

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Even though the "it's a video glitch" hypothesis sounded great and perfectly logical to me yesterday, new info makes me think it's not correct. Rovio support sent this to me:

"What is shown in the actual battle, and battle summary in your defense log is correct, where as the battle replay may show something completely different. The replays aren't actual videos of the battles but they are generated after the battle has finished, and due to some technical problems they sometimes show the wrong data."

If that's correct, then replays are Hollywood interpretations of reality: where stuck juggs are unstuck, troops fly a bit further from a nearby mortar shot, buildings explode and are captured on 200 cameras, and everything generally works perfectly.

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Maybe Michael Bay helped with the replay options :p

Kelani likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That would explain the brutes/juggs being blown halfway across the map.

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Juggs stuck twice in a row now. first 3-4 of them got stuck in a gun tower, and the other attack they were just standing still.

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I just had one break off an attack, walk clear across town to where nothing was, and start smacking a wall. Once he knocked it down, he went back to whatever he was attacking previously. I guess that wall must've done something really annoying.

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

lol:D

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Something else I've noticed a few times (excuse if already mentioned) - if a Jug zeros in on a mine on the other side of a wall it will walk right through the wall to disarm. No mortar blast throwing him over, just walks right through.

9. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

That is intended by the developers. Actually like that feature.

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I thought he was saying the jugg passed through the wall like it isn't there, instead of bashing his way through. I can't believe that would be intentional.

Salty Snack likes this.
  11. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Like Microsoft would say, "That is not a bug, it's a random feature!" :D

Salty Snack and Gangrene Beard like this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Microsoft: It's a random feature, but only available in the Super Mega Professional Premium Godlike Edition
    Apple: It's none of your (blanking) business what it is. Just be glad we decided you need it!
    Blizzard: It's a bu..er... Easter Egg! Yeah, let's go with that.
    Adobe: It's a premium feature, which is why we're charging $500 more for it.\
    Red Hat: It's a bug until we build a GUI around it. Then it's a feature.

Gangrene Beard and Gristle like this.
  13. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Concur with all those

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

All so true.

Corporate Retail Store Support: "It does what now?"

15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

IT: "Did you try turning it off and on again? ... Is it turned on? ... Is it plugged in?"

Salty Snack likes this.
  16. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Funny, but there's 95% of the problems.

17. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

or call support and hear.."Is is plugged in?"...that make me wanna go on a rampage....I work in IT lol

18. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I get called in for "emergencies" just to plug stuff in. It's a legitimate question. You're on call, knocking your wenches boots, heavy into the grog... You gotta ask.

19. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I always preferred the eye dee ten (idiot) solution...turn the power on and off ten times really fast then dump a diet Pepsi in the CPU. Then stop calling me... ;)

20. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Kelani likes this.