Last Chance, Midoki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lady blackbeard, Dec 30, 2016.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Whilst I am certainly not adverse to more communication - I don't believe any of us can truly appreciate the reality of how much work was involved in Midoki separating from Rovio. However I think most of us CAN appreciate that companies are rarely allowed to discuss (or give updates) during legal wranglings!

Personally I am impressed that we got two significant PH updates & the introduction of events during this period. :)

Hopefully now that the legal situation appears resolved - Midoki will have more time for content and PR :)

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Looking forward to pirating and plundering, and new content in 2017! :D

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

me too ! :D

4. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

And here it comes! Check out the announcement. :) Go Midoki!

peg-brain bob likes this.
  5. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

And the update is here, with what looks like some cool new stuff. Definitely worth staying optimistic!

peg-brain bob and Kamikazemug like this.
  6. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

There will always be complaints about good/not good/worthless things in the game. personally I have played it for so long and I am quit a patient person. Love that we have gotten a new event. Not the most complex one but it does stimulate players to attack more and earn more tokens/times/outfits...

And the global leaderboard.... o boy here comes the battle of the titans! some hen been rank pushing for weeks to start high and with success. Now let's take them down a bit :D

7. Giraffe

Giraffe Powder Monkey

Excellent, we finally have a new event. Can't see it yet as no wi-fi to upgrade! Will check it out later.very excited to see what's been updated.
    One thing for the future though midoki, please come and have chats again on the forum. I know you speak to a few individuals but they don't pass on the information to the rest of us.
    Happy if you add me to your contact list and I would happily keep everyone updated on the forum.
    Looking forward to getting home and seeing the new game

8. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

@Giraffe do you have slack? Because if any info is "leaked" that's where it typically happens, plus there is a lot of useful tips and tricks available there. If you don't have it I would highly recommend getting it

9. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I am hoping the new event "Plunderstruck" or whatever it is called will renew some interest in the game. If it is just a fundraiser for Midoki (see Christmas release of LP outfits for big gems) with unrealistic goals that require a lot of gemming I do not think I will be very enthusiastic.

I have given up being captain of Wild Piggies due to the rumble issues I have mentioned a zillion times in these forums. Most competitive guilds want to rumble sometimes but I cannot bring myself to do it any more. So I sit in our Bad Piggies guild and wait and hope the game gets better.

Now I am just exploring for BP and not spending any real time in the game any more. Maybe I will have a week of something to do with the new event.

Calabiyau likes this.
  10. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

This appears to be a farming event, so minimal gems needed. I would hang on just a little bit longer to see if midoki can fix the game. However as I think other ppl have mentioned a zillion times, even rumble match making would require either way more guilds rumbling, or way longer match times, and every time the long match times come along someone complains

11. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Hear that? Its the sound of crickets from MIdoki.

12. Floki

Floki Captain

Midoki........Midoki........Midoki.....the sound echoes around the fjord but a reply alas only silence and the sound of the odd Christian being disembowelled.....

Morgan Ford likes this.
  13. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

Seriously, Midoki disappear, probably I left this game soon after 700 days of pirate, worst company in communication I never seen

Floki likes this.