Laughing Skulls vs Active Hope

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by roguecylon, Aug 20, 2015.

1. chet

chet Powder Monkey

@Ole Smokey 63 a little desperate I guess... Try harder buddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

End.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  2. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Bear, the first Rumble with LS may be long finished, but currently since Midoki fixed the match up system, we currently are in our third Rumble with LS.
    So that is the continuation of this thread.

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

We are in our third rumble with AH. First one was mildly fun. Second one was a total sleeper, as AH threw in the towel 5 minutes into the rumble. This one is another sleeper, but at least they have their minis going.

Thanks Smokey for at least trying to put up a fight this time, even if you are using mainly minis.At least a little something is better than nothing. I got a few walls done thanks to you guys, so thank you for that motivation.

I request to please add 10-12 more minis to your guild, at least then it might be a challenge, instead of these boring rumbles like the current one.

Fil, # Johnny Doe #, bucket and 2 others like this.
  4. chet

chet Powder Monkey

Recap to 2nd rumble to AH I found out Ole Smokey can't hang with the big dogs with witch doctor glitch he still couldn't pull a 50%. Don't be scared to hit the revenge button today
    [​IMG]

5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Well, this is probably going to be the result if you're gonna mess with guilds that can stick up for themselves. No one lets comments go by, and be open to getting a load of talking to if you mess around.

6. Hey ol smokey hows ur record treatin ya now. It seems like ls broke you winning streak and your hope

Fil likes this.
  7. Fil

Fil Captain

Its a shame we dont get AH anymore now that the matchmaking was tweaked, I enjoyed the easy loot

8. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

If you have the pirate chops for Rumbles & like to have fun then the old saying still applies: "If you can't beat em join em!". The Guild with the first & last laugh.

9. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Ole Smokey, what's up with you using minis again? Even against us, u used two 1000 bp minis I think just a few days ago. Gemming is fine, but why minis when you clearly say FAIR RUMBLE and post about other guilds using minis?

10. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Active Hope started to incorporate using minis after their unbeaten streak fell by the wayside. What is sad, they don't use minis to win, they use them to drive up the score and make the opposing team spend more. The tactic clearly shows the mindset of their leader and his distorted image of what he considers fair.