Legendary Pirates. What's your progress?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Itsanicknamewhocares, Sep 22, 2015.

1. PH 8 just for reference

Mack - lvl 6 - need copper
    Boomer - lvl 8 (to 9)- need gunpowder
    Annabelle - lvl 7 - need masks
    Cornelius - lvl 6 (to 7) - have enough iron to go to 9 but Ching probably better use of iron
    Blackbeard - lvl 10 - need copper and diamonds (don't mind spending the silver and diamonds but need copper for Mack too)
    Ching - none...

Maverick likes this.
  2. porrig

porrig Crew

I'm PH9.

Boomer - Lvl 9 - need 8 more gunpowder
    Mack - Lvl 9 - need 8 more copper
    Annabelle - Lvl 7 - need 2 more masks
    Blackbeard - lvl 10 - need 4 more copper (but not going to bother with him anymore as I've decided to focus on training Mack)
    Cornelius - lvl 8 - have enough Iron to train, but holding off until Ching appears as she also needs iron

I did spend 1000 gems on the chests whilst they were on sale. In amongst all the pointless amounts of gold and grog that they give you I finally got some raw garnet, otherwise Annabelle would be stuck a few levels lower. Haven't got a single one of those from fishing despite having my boat out constantly since LP's were introduced.

3. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Blackbeard - LV 15 ( won t upgrade any further cause of high BP needed and low extra advantage)

Mc Kraken - LV 12

Romeo - LV 10

Cornelius - LV 10

Annabelle - LV 7 ( these masks seem to be the true "rare epic" item :D )

Maverick and bucket like this.
  4. bucket

bucket First Mate

Ching Shih - LV 9

Mc Kraken - LV 9

Romeo - LV 6

Cornelius - LV 7

Annabelle - LV 7

Hope Blackbeard comes on this weeks trade ship have over fifty diamonds to use on upgrading. I think that is about half of what is needed. Would have Romeo upgraded more but the rare radiant citrine is easier to come by and my game than the common gunpowder. Same here with the voodoo masks, extremely hard to come by. One at a time.

Maverick and HornyQuokka like this.
  5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I see I'm doing the worst out of everyone, it's only in the last week that I've actually starting getting anything from the map, before that I went full days with only getting 1 or 2 items.

Annabelle lvl6
    Cornelius lvl7
    Boomer lvl8
    Mack lvl8
    Blackbeard lvl9

The problem I have now is 4 items are taking up the bulk of my Silo, Golden Idols, Diamonds, Topaz & Rubies have left me with only 1 shelf space left, but sitting at 62% full.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I think I'm just WAAY too bad at this garbage.
    PH6
    Mack 7
    Boomer 7
    Anna 5
    Corny 6
    BB 7
    BOOO

7. Maverick

Maverick Crew

Romeo 9
    Mack 9
    Annabelle 9
    Cornelius 7 - sorry big guy, Ching get all the irons from now on
    Ching Shih 9

My shelf's slots is full with silvers, diamonds and rubies. Waiting for Blackbeard to deplete those materials.

850arrr, bucket and HornyQuokka like this.
  8. Burnz

Burnz Captain

All of the four pirates I have are level 5 or below. Anyone who shares materials with Ching (whom I still don't have) is not going to get upgraded. And I can't decide on if I want to level BB when I get him, so haven't spent his materials yet.

9. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea it's just such a stupid idea to have LP that both need the same materials to upgrade. I have to ignore BB from now on because of Mack, who is a better LP when both are fully maxed.

10. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

PH9

Romeo - 11
    Mack - 8
    Annabelle - 9
    Cornelius - 7 (as high as he gets due to shared iron)
    Ching Shih - 14

11. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I thought I was doing well... Lol. Not so.

PH7

Boomer - 8
    Annabelle - 5 (Masks aren't common, the game lies... Lol)
    Cornelius - 4 (saving iron for Ching)
    Mack - 6
    Blackbeard - 5

I'm probably done with BB and Cornelius. Useless pirates, IMO. Well, Cornelius is my backup defender while Boomer rests.

Wish I knew Ching's upgrade tree... I have 43 Majestic Ruby's, 31 Golden idols, 26 Iron

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Oh lovely.

Mack L4
    Boomer L3
    Annabelle L3
    Cornelius L3

Not getting any useful mats after dozens of multi-monster sailing voyages, nor in the chests I found or bought, and also keep getting the same duplicate LPs in every trade ship. Not happy about any of these things.

Raptelan, porrig, 850arrr and 2 others like this.
  13. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm behind as far as many of you are concerned.

Mack - 9
    Boomer - 9
    Annabelle - 7 (masks are one of the hardest items to get)
    Blackbeard - 9
    Cornelius - 1 (I refuse to waste materials on him when I could save them for ching.)

SitFlyer_ likes this.
  14. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Have you been hitting fish alot for all that copper or you get lucky in chests?

15. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Mack - 7
    Annabelle - 4 (BP towards academy)
    Romeo - 4 (BP towards academy)
    Cornelius - 5+
    Blackbeard - 3+ (late start going after the silver)
    Empty Cell - 99

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

Mostly fish.

TBaggins likes this.
  17. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea this is the most annoying thing, really pissed off about it, I didn't know Ching needed Iron too, if I had known this I wouldn't have wasted 1 on Cornelius, he's useless. I'm really annoyed about his.

18. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Me too, grrr

Mack - 6
    Romeo - 4 (why can't I find gun powder!!!)
    Annabelle - 5
    Cornelius - 5
    Black Beard - 4

Bl00dBaTh and Maverick like this.
  19. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

If you check the details for Iron, or any other material, it tells you whom shares that material for their training and has done so since the last update.

20. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

rom 7
    mack 9
    anny 7
    corn 8
    BB 10

just waiting to get rid of all these CHING mats.

PS. @Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] @Beck [Midoki]
    since 2.0 i have gained 500+ sea battles. guess how much i've gottten at sea! .1 radiant cytrine, 1 DJ chest, 100+ bat. that's it. the sea is full of trash.
    i wanted to make an IAP (the first IAP i would have ever made) during the chest sale, but i had no space in silo since i didn't have CHING or BB and all bat chests give are GOLDEN IDOLS!