Legendary Pirates. What's your progress?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Itsanicknamewhocares, Sep 22, 2015.

1. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

mack is awesome. but BB hit's twice. so his 300 damage is 600. meaning at max he has 900 damage. he's really pretty good if you never use his skill. :D

2. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I went like two weeks of only finding like 1-3 gun powder, then it started raining gun powder. Now, its somwwhat slow on gun powder for me... I also had a stretch where I had a good run of getting Voodoo Masks, but I mostly can't find those... Kinda weird. Oh, now copper is like a rare item. I was getting it left and right in Battered Chests, now I can barely get any.

3. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

COPPER? a rare item?? Just go farm the 2* Big fishes near your base.

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Lol, it's rare as hell for me, hence why my Mack is such a low lvl. Copper and voodoo masks are non existent on my map. I hit so many frick'n fish and kracken's it's crazy that only give me 200 gold or grog or a battered chest.

5. Ultimate Sea Dog

WHAT??? Everyone's game is now different now, I guess. I have 4-5 Copper fish and at least 2 Voodoo krakens...

6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Man would I love that. Its frustrating me almost as much as the stupid WD.....almost... :mad:

7. Ultimate Sea Dog

Wow... u can have some copper from me (got 10 from today's session) in exchange for ching mats (those are crazily rare for me:()

8. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I was initially getting copper easily from Battered Chests, so I never thought to conserve it for who I really wanted to upgrade. Suddenly, I'm not getting it from Chests or fish!

Iron is about the only thing I'm getting in large quantities, right now, as far as common items.

9. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

And iron is something that I'm having more and more trouble acquiring from all the right targets.

10. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Romeo - 11
    Mack - 9
    Annabelle - 9
    Cornelius - 10
    Blackbeard - 11

I also have a ton of materials for Ching Shih but have no way of recruiting her until Midoki deems me worthy enough to see her on the Trade Ship

11. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

CHING MATS? A rare item??? Just farm the 4 star bigger fish for Idols and the giant enemy crab for silver, I have 7 full inventiry stacks dedicated to ching.

12. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

I have 9 slots and for me iron is usually just 1 at a time from those targets that have it. Have hit the crab many times and never got any iron from it, usually just 3/5 of the time I get just 1 and none the other 2/5 of times...also hit that ghost ship and I just get 1 from them, but not every time.

13. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Mack hits 3 times, I thought BB hit 3 times also. I'll have to check. Mack takes out a collector in a second.

14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Mack - 8
    Romeo - 10
    Annabelle - 6
    Cornelius - 8
    Black Beard - 11

15. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

That's strange, the Crab is the ONLY map target that always pays out, I can think of only 1 time it didn't pay out, every single day I get a few Iron from him.

16. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

My crabs only give me 150 - 250 gold and rarely kick out iron.

17. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

That really shows how messed up this payout system is, I get tons of Iron from my Crab, pays out every time.

18. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I'd love to train Heston but alas I'm hitting the crab at least twice a day and still never get iron.

19. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I'm not training him anymore, I'm keeping my Iron for Ching, CH is just a Brute with more damage.

20. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

That's if you randomly ever get her :confused:

Bl00dBaTh likes this.