Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It's not always easy to say a definite time. Some bugs are quick to fix, others take longer. And not all maintenance is scheduled. There are times where we to get some things fixed ASAP and so need an immediate switch to maintenance

2. johng14

johng14 Powder Monkey

not sure how the game works but since i signed yo yesterday afternoon the game has been down the majority of the time. Does this mean that the shield is going to be down when i come back? if so i don't think i'm going to be spending money on a startup game site. I'll come back later.

Khow likes this.
  3. unomas87

unomas87 Powder Monkey

In Spain already works :)

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Essential maintenance is over now :) Thanks for your patience everyone. Phew!

5. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

Finally :)

6. SangreMillonaria

SangreMillonaria Powder Monkey

nice, apparently they fixed the problem that remains frozen at login :D

7. Keithk

Keithk Powder Monkey

Is there anyway to start a new game? My shield is almost used up and I barely got to play.

8. Dutchdevil

Dutchdevil Powder Monkey

Just a minute ago game freezes (again) and have to force to close it. Was in a battle with other player. Please fixs All the bugs.

Khow likes this.
  9. Khow

Khow Powder Monkey

Same for me ! :(

10. ObsCur3

ObsCur3 Powder Monkey

I would not complain even if manteinance takes 1 long day.
    They are a small team, keep them work to make the best strategy game ever...

Admin [Midoki] likes this.
  11. Crowdedshrimp

Crowdedshrimp Powder Monkey

Great game still hangs from time to time. Also just started building my guild hall then logged back on 5 minutes later and it was gone!!!

Good luck with buggy buggies.

12. ObsCur3

ObsCur3 Powder Monkey

rebuild it :|

13. Crowdedshrimp

Crowdedshrimp Powder Monkey

Really I didn't think of that.

14. Kaybum

Kaybum Cabin Girl

There's obviously going to be teething problems when a game first launches! I felt they were very informative, and quick to respond!

15. Nimean®

Nimean® Powder Monkey

Game is constantly freezing while attacking other players or viewing other players. Upon reset, all gained rewards are lost, including recruits and the attack is registered as a loss which means losing battle rating.

When in exploration battles, during freeze/crash again upon reset, all recruits are lost as well as progress.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I hope all these issues are resolved soon

Kaybum and Master Pogi like this.
  16. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

I think another maintenance is needed...=) loading takes very long time and freezing at the battle then lost all loots. Like Nimean saying. =)

17. Richie

Richie Powder Monkey

My game always DC all the time.. I can't play.. /sob

18. Raticus

Raticus Powder Monkey

When the game is playable it's good. It's old school game and by that I mean it takes longer to load a game than my Spectrum did back in the day.

19. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

I can't log in for the past 2hours... my resources...

20. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

I downloaded this game the other day and I'm enjoying it very much. I just signed up on the forums with my Facebook account, and as u can tell by my Halloween costume, I love pirates XD lol. It does seem like every time I log on it says 'maintenance starting in 5 mins', but I know that's to be expected with a new game. They will get the kinks worked out soon enough.