Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

1. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Raaawwwrr! Was winning an attack with %80 and counting, but then disconnected and went back to check the log and it said I lost with only %13 :'(. Lol had to vent XD.

2. Kaybum

Kaybum Cabin Girl

Noooo another maintenance due in 5 mins! Good luck though guys hopefully this will be the one that resolves it!

3. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Plz Do This MAINTANCE Faster This Time

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Fingers crossed :)

5. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Lol I just logged on again, and sure enough, another maintenance due XD. We will get there eventually! I never sleep so I always want to play, but I have plenty of patience :).

6. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Same chaos5715 Was Just About To Attack

7. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

gametime!!! =)

8. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

9. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Is Anyone Having Maintenance Right Now

10. Tharamanthar

Tharamanthar Powder Monkey

Yup - Still Having Maintancace

11. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

WHYYY

12. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Just needed 70.000 more for Voodoo Hut And It's In Maintenance

13. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Server is full after maintenance...cannot login...

14. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

15. Denis

Denis Crew

Server maintenance, server overload, game crashes after each fighting. Imposible to play

Master Pogi likes this.
  16. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I just. Really want to buy a voodoo hut

17. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Is The Maintenance over yet ?

18. Flimevoli

Flimevoli Powder Monkey

Is the server down again?

19. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

My game seems to always freeze after I've been on for around 5 mins :(. So, if I want to attack I need to do it as soon as I log on.

20. Please can't you keep it to 1 lot of maintenance per day, I've already lost a load of resources today where I didn't have a shield because I'd been out on raids then there was a maintenance and once I got back I had been raided. I don't mind if I turn off without a shield because I have to charge my iPad or I have to eat or something like that but it's realy slowing my and I'm sure everyone else's progress down who has to stop then when they come back find that they now need twice as much gold or grog as before for the next building/upgrade because they didn't get back before someone else had a chance to raid them because the maintenance was finished and they didn't know it. Why not do as much as you can in one go once a day till you've worked out all the kinks so that there's fewer disruptions in the game?

Master Pogi likes this.