Max base design...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barbed, Feb 25, 2015.

?

Do you like max base design and colors?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

22.2%
  3. I'd change some

44.4%
  1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

These colors...
    [​IMG]

kEnNeth0510 and Christy like this.
  2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Skull walls with red eyes like PH 9 would look way better.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  3. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

PH8, Academy, Guild Hall are awesome, but stone walls upgraded to hooped wood?? No way

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  4. Moostache

Moostache Crew

I still prefer the PH6 theme over anything since PH7. Everything became too excessively ornate since then......The amount of yellow/gold irritates me :(
    As for the walls I'd say Lvl7 and Lvl8 looked the best ;)

5. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Like everything! Except perhaps level 11 walls because it's a bit too shiny...
    I prefer level 10 though, looks much stronger for me.

6. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Walls and towers are absolutely hideous!!!:(

I realize you can't please everyone, but man, imo, they do not match the grass theme at all. Let alone a pirate theme. Why would pirates waste all their gold on their buildings/walls. If this was a kings and castles type game, then I would get it.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  7. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

can you let me know when your not on a shield please :) you got 44% on me two days ago so I'd like a go on your base

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I really like the new look of the PH8, L4 GH, L4 VH, L2 GP, L3 PC, A7 Academy, L3 SM, L 14 Cannon and the L3 Mystic Mortar. Where things start getting too flamboyant is with the L 11 Gold Walls and L 10 Gun Towers. Too much brown & gold color. The L 10 walls look pretty good, but (IMHO) the L 9 walls blend better alongside the PH8.

Not sure what to say about the L 10 Mortars, except perhaps, a guy designed them when he was thinking about something else o_O.

It's not easy pleasing everyone. Getting 10 awesome looking updates out of 13 works for me.

TiGeR

小绿(Green) likes this.
  9. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Braving by 44% of your maxed base taken by far from max army? ) Not me, Skoal, I'm Барбед and deep down farming ) Its Anrov's fight pic and she's never at shield, so you can find her at 1000 )

upd: she says hi to ya ))
    [​IMG]

10. Walls level 10 are my favorite, and I'm really thinking about not upgrading them.. Too bad the towers and mortars are made from the same color pallet.
    Not my kinda thing..

11. HunterToan

HunterToan Crew

Whether we got maxed out base or not, it's always destroyable. It's up to your layout to avoid losing many times & to prevent getting lots of damage. Walls lv11 looks nice, but its not very intimidating compared to lv9 walls imo.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  12. one time

one time Powder Monkey

The lvl 11 walls are a bit much for sure. I always think the lvl 10 walls look like Birthday cake. Wish they would have used the colors from the lvl 2 Gp.

13. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

well let her know she failed my climbing layout. I made that layout last night to help me drop while I was asleep:) I'll ne back up and hit her when I'm done with my troops not bad climb to 920 with pre update maxed troops though

14. TBird

TBird Captain

@Daddy P think this was the base that attacked you.... It was 324 PR higher than Daddy at the time

15. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. TBird

TBird Captain

I stand corrected
    364 PR difference
    @Lynsey [Midoki] is this the fix for the high level bases not finding a lot of folks at their level to attack?

17. HunterToan

HunterToan Crew

@iDiPSkoal the moment your sky raider flew the wrong direction was hilarious! Nice vid btw.

18. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

You ain't making movie on this one? With intro and soundtrack? ) And show us your attack on her with 41% which is not included in da Brave Movie )
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  19. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Some problem worse than 11 walls is growing...
    Max bases easily take out by far from max army. Even after Cheng is gone max army will be too tough.
    Bases will burst like soap-bubbles, they already do. There will be absolutely no interest in predictable all as one successful attacks.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  20. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Thanks lol and I'm still getting used to them haven't really figured them out still

HunterToan likes this.