Max base design...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barbed, Feb 25, 2015.

?

Do you like max base design and colors?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

22.2%
  3. I'd change some

44.4%
  1. This would be the ultimate game fixer, as before I've been attacked by pirate hall 7s when I was 5/6, and even. If my defense has improved and just upgraded to pirate hall 8, half my guild is low level and keep getting trashed by higher levels, they have shown me replays and even my cousins aren't left alone, they seem to not like this aspect of the game and see it as unfair, it would be nice if they had a chance to build. +10000

2. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Last one PH8 easily taken by 1 mage (we call him mage, he is no doctor at all) of 13th lvl (well, all perks including Trainig are on). You see my army and its levels:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  3. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

Lynsey...if you are half as beautiful as the thief, i'm 100% with you....:)))))))

4. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

That would be nice if you did. Sadly we see what the top 3 or 4 players in the game do... Have a bunch of small base accounts climb in your range log off on your main base have the small base account find your base and lose over and over to gain PR fast and easy. Maybe you should spread the message to your buddy's to earn 1st spot and not gimp there way to the top. Thanks

5. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Dude I'm the first one who have claimed about this abusing here if you have read my replies on the forum!

I have spoke to that specific guy in question, argued with him but end up with nothing. Those people who do the pig- feeding sucks, just igonre them. Let the #1 guy enjoy his (single-player) all by himself

6. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Then @Lynsey [Midoki] will sure steal your heart...:D

7. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

yes. an anchor on each side. c'mon down. you may want to pack a lunch and bring a friend. it's going to be a long day for you...lol :D

8. Bathplug

Bathplug Powder Monkey

This. People have been casually walking through my base which is a maxed th7 with a few th8 weapons. I check the successful attackers bases and they all have the new training ground and still academy 6 which I assume their troops are fully upgraded. Before the update academy 6 troops didn't make it look so easy to clean out my maxed th7 base.

Then the people with the academy 7 and level 4 voodoo hut make it look even easier. Maxed th8 wouldn't even prevent this.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    小绿(Green) likes this.
  9. Youshould play more Plunder Pirates ;) It's Pirate Hall (PH) not Town Hall (TH) :p