"Meyham Mutineers" Seeking Active Pirates that love to RUMBLE!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Skull King, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Skull King

Skull King Crew

[​IMG]

Meyham Mutineers (Yep, spelling is on purpose) is a very active guild. We all share in our accomplishments and even our defeats. We support each other and we work hard at helping each other climb to the top. We also love to rumble and do so constantly.

We are a strong multinational guild, on 2/27/15 we made #1 on the leaderboard and are always striving to be the best, but not above camaraderie and having fun. We are very active in chat, and even race each other to fund the perks. We have fun above all else.

If you are looking for an active guild, and want to be an active member, then you are made for Meyham Mutineers.

We do have requirements, but it's not the end of the world because we also have Meyham PLUNDER. This is the guild we use to build up our bases, troops, and farm.

Requirement for Meyham Mutineers:
    500+ Pirate Rank
    Pirate Hall 8
    Academy 7
    Tavern 8
    All 5 perks
    Perk Funding - Though our Mutineers literally race each other to fund. :)
    Must be active in chat and building up your base.

Requirements for Meyham PLUNDER:
    Any level
    Perk funding
    Active in chat and building up your base.

Seriously, want the best, most fun guild, one that puts fun above all else yet strives for the top? By all means, find us; Meyham Mutineers or Meyham PLUNDER. We want YOU! :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

[​IMG]
    Check out our recruitment page http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...eers-seeking-active-able-bodied-pirates.4949/

I've achieved status of Number 1 in the UK thanks to the Meyham Mutineers Guild

We are ranked 4th with players ranked highly in their own countries.

Come have a look and achieve your full potential whist having fun and a laugh on the way.

Hoist Sail and head West, look out for the islands with the Mutineers Flag, there is a plenty of Goat Curry for all

We are waiting

Sneaky Pete, JimmyM32 and Skull King like this.
  3. Arr

Arr Captain

Top slots in the United States!

[​IMG]

I'm proud of our team. We're a happy bunch and happy to help each other out!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    Skull King, Frumpy and JimmyM32 like this.
  4. Arr

Arr Captain

Not to leave @Frumpy out... #1 in the UK!

[​IMG]

Skull King, Frumpy and JimmyM32 like this.
  5. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Skull King likes this.
  6. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

great job, Meyham!

Scheherazade and Skull King like this.
  7. Arr

Arr Captain

Thanks, @J0ck0!

Have to give it up for our buddy Blade in the Mutineers guild - he rose to a Pirate Rank of 1027, putting him in the Global Top Ten today after a series of outstanding battles! Congrats to him!

Blade, Global Top Ten! @JimmyM32 at 11th!
    [​IMG]

Skull King likes this.
  8. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Well done Blade, you are awesome. :) And thank you @J0ck0

9. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Awesome Blade

Skull King likes this.
  10. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

Wow.. Congratulations guys, thats one hell of an achievement! Hope you don't get too mad when i eventually beat all your highscores though.

(Im joking im joking! Dont hurt me! :p) ;)

Seriously, well done, just 3 more to go now.

Skull King likes this.
  11. Arr

Arr Captain

Please, come on up! The pickings are slim once you get here; I'm sure Jimmy and Blade would love to visit your base. =) Thanks for the kind words!

Skull King likes this.
  12. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

Good thing this isnt my ingame name.......... Really! It isnt! I swear! I swear!!

13. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Wanted to say great job on having some of you and your mates in the top ranks! You seem really intelligent and wish you the best and hope maybe your guild and Pirates United could work together down the road. Once again great job on everything you've done! Same thing I told @Arr last night :)

14. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Meyham Mutineers are now #3 on the leader-board, and quickly reaching #2 spot. Our main guild is full, so by all means join our other guild, Meyham PLUNDER. We can always get you in the main guild afterword. Meyham Mutineers RULE! :)

15. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Very well done on achieving

On the Global Leaderboard.

Thought I'd say it before

Meyham Mutineers

Take the TOP SPOT

Skull King likes this.
  16. Duane26

Duane26 Powder Monkey

Congratulations to all my fantastic guild mates in helping us achieve the number 1 ranking! Well done everyone![​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Skull King and Arr like this.
  17. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Best guild ever!

Sneaky Pete likes this.
  18. We're number 1! We're number 1!

Skull King likes this.
  19. HunterToan

HunterToan Crew

Grats by grabbing the first place. It's a great achievement! *CLAPS*

Scheherazade and Skull King like this.
  20. Skull King