"Meyham Mutineers" Seeking Active Pirates that love to RUMBLE!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Skull King, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Skull King

Skull King Crew

There is no stopping us, we have now breached the 7700 barrier! :)

[​IMG]

Fakebeard the Ba and Arr like this.
  2. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Got room?

3. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Hi Skoal,

We would certainly welcome you into our Meyham PLUNDER guild. We are looking for top players such as yourself to take a personal interest in creating an identity for that guild. Taking a guild to the top takes perseverance, hard work, patience, and most importantly, loyalty. Traits of a quality mate.

Scheherazade and Captain Didwell like this.
  4. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Have you seen my base?:rolleyes: thats for jocko lol

5. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Well done Resarf! :) Yeah, we ended our push and are slowly going back to farming. We did well though and are happy to pass the torch. We may have even set some records. We are indeed happy for you guys though and PU. It is awesome seeing the the 3 of us up top. :)

Strike, JimmyM32 and TBird like this.
  6. Yup, it has been good fun. Tell Jimmy I am going to start copying bases I want to destroy and let him show me how to beat them haha. That guy had me soooo many times...

Skull King likes this.
  7. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Haha, Jimmy, how we cursed his name. Well played guys.

Skull King likes this.
  8. Duane26

Duane26 Powder Monkey

I see your talking........ And still talking........

9. What does this mean?

Skull King likes this.
  10. JimmyM32

JimmyM32 Crew

All is fun in warfare, taunting included....but - RFF, why not start a thread to taunt? I'd be more than happy @Floki or @Resarf to continue that elsewhere. Just start the thread and I'll be glad to discuss cleaning bases with Fire! As for this thread...Meyham Mutineers is the place to be if you want to have a great time with great people! I can say that what we have recently achieved is no small feat and earned with hard work and cleanly played battles. Shoot us a message if you are interested because we are only growing and are here to stay! I congratulate any player/guild who achieves greatness and it's great to see this game shakin up a bit...so join the Meyham Mutineers for some more serious game changing!

Tex, Skull King, Arr and 1 other person like this.
  11. Strike

Strike Crew

Jag gör;-)

Scheherazade likes this.
  12. JimmyM32

JimmyM32 Crew

Translation : I Do.

Skull King likes this.
  13. Awesome! I'm learning-- Jag lar mig svenska? -- I used to sing in Swedish (and norwegian and finnish and oh I could go on) in college and I love the way it feels. Strike how do you say "see you on the field?"

Skull King likes this.
  14. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Our guilds are filling up! But don't let that stop you from trying! When you send your request we will try to act on it as quickly as possible. We are a very active and chatty guild so sometimes we might need a few minutes to respond.

Our Meyham Mutineers requires PH8 and all 5 perks, Academy 6, Voodoo 4, and actively upgrading your base. Only looking for active, and chatty pirates. :)

Meyham PLUNDER only requires PH7, so come on over! :)
    http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.p...best-of-the-rest-with-a-sense-of-humour.4962/

Arr and Scheherazade like this.
  15. Strike

Strike Crew

Hi, I have been thinking about it but i really cant come up with a swedish version of that expression, sorry:(

16. Arr

Arr Captain

Congrats to ktown for hitting >PR1000 and making it into the Global Top 20! Great job!

[​IMG]

Skull King likes this.
  17. I recently joined Meyham Mutineers and want to tell you that this is one awesome guild. Great people being just who they are, nothing plastic or fabricated. I could write a book here and never come close to discribing the the way my game play, guild interaction, tactics and out right fun has improved and matured by being a member of this family. If you would like to play this game and have more fun than you ever imagined, join Meyham Mutineers, I promise you, there will be no regrets. I hope to see you on our roster,
    Sneaky Pete

Frumpy, JimmyM32, Arr and 1 other person like this.
  18. JimmyM32

JimmyM32 Crew

@Sneaky Pete , I am happy you are here and you make a great addition to the guild. Interested in joining our family? Send us a message....Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Arr and Skull King like this.
  19. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I joined up just before @Sneaky Pete and must say that Meyham Mutineers is indeed an amazing place. I thought my last guild was good, but I hadn't seen anything yet. This guild has such a strong community that's always actively online chatting and helping each other and sharing - it's truly amazing. Not only are perks always funded immediately, but you have to watch the cooldown countdown timer to even have a chance at getting a contribution share in! There are resident experts at battle technique, layout improvement, not obvious ways to play the game better, etc. After two days in this guild, without any further troop training complete, I was able to blow my previous PR record out of the water - where previously I reached 837 once by a stroke of luck and fell immediately back below 800, this time I was able to reach 852 and confidently stay in the 800's. Also 3-starred a PR 1036 island - no way would I have been able to do that before studying and learning from everything being shared in chat in this guild! The other guild members never cease to offer support and encouragement, no matter what your current aim is, and are downright friendly, straightforward, and honest folks; which I greatly appreciate. It is such a breath of fresh air to not witness any petty drama or insincere behavior between members, EVER! That said there is a healthy serving of humorous mocking of competitive guilds we are up against to keep that ARRRrrrrr spirit alive!

I never thought I'd leave my last guild, where I stayed for 3 months, but now that I'm here at MM, I am so glad I did. This isn't a guild for just anybody, but if you've got what it takes, this is the guild for you! PLUNDER ON!!!

Frumpy, Skull King, Arr and 1 other person like this.
  20. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Arr likes this.