Midoki: Heightened Scrutiny for Pervasive Rule-breaking by Top 10 Guilds, please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashraman, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'd pay 50 gems for a pic of their face when they sign on and see their base like that :D

2. Arr

Arr Captain

Brings a tear to my eye =') Thanks Midoki!

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're currently looking at several things about ranking and matchmaking to improve the experience for everyone.

4. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Once again, THANK YOU! :D I am sure that in due time, a nice solution will roll out.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have an official response from Midoki on this leaderboard issue. Would be nice if we can spread it around for everyone's knowledge, so that complainers won't keep complaining about this non-stop.

5. To dreeeeeam... The impossible dreeeeam...

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki] Whenever you make an official statement, could we possibly trouble you (or anyone, really) to CC: post them in the Announcements forum? If they're all there in one, easily-accessible forum, then us forumites can direct all future similar inquiries to those posts, hopefully saving some time and sanity for all involved :)

Ashraman and Smelly_Vile like this.
  7. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

Hey guys, is there a thread somewhere to report a stack cheater?

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member