Need a break from 24/7 Guild Rumbles? Join or Visit Midnight Raiders

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tiger Claw, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

OMG!

It's the mighty Captain of Zer0 Wing @ll DarkZero ll (former guild that took me under their wing and nursed me while I developed in the Plunder Pirate realm).

I can see you never lost your uncanny and twisted sense of humor.

NEEEEERD (LOL). That alone deserves a Wet-Willie in the ear.. :D

I also see that you dropped your 2nd account inside MR to give me a smack down and ass whoopin... I can take the punishment if it means you can help with that Training Ground perk. :p

I was also thrilled to see a warm and welcomed visit from @Spongee of the "Resting Skulls" guild :). @Spongee helped fund the TG perk, posted some kind words and EVEN mentioned that he would check back to help with funding.

Kudo's to both you and @ll DarkZero ll. This means a lot to me.

TiGeR

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    awbo likes this.
  2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

As Captain of Midnight Raiders I'm offering all who visit and fall below Pirate Hall Level 7 the following. Many lower level Islands don't need this level of troops, but I think it would be fun for all lower level pirates to gain an opportunity to play around with and experience higher level troops as they develop. It should also be noted that our higher level First Mates (including myself) will always offer high level gunners on a daily basis.

[​IMG]

PS:
    I will update my own (above) level troops as their individual skills improve.

TiGeR

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    BigBarnacles and Ian like this.
  3. awbo

awbo Captain

Well @Tiger Claw there's no way I'm going to remember that so you'll have to remind me in chat ;)

Btw, if I'm online, any member feel free to look in my tavern and request anything there. It's fun playing with high level troops, keeps you motivated for your training upgrades. (Really wishing there were pirate emojis to insert here.)

4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hi JJ

No worries. It's a personal offering for our members. You and the rest of the First Mates are doing a great job keeping high level Gunners available on a continuing basis. :). Offering troops like this makes it easier for me to bake them on a daily bases and have them ready upon request.

TiGeR

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@ Tiger, you are welcome. Glad to help. I scrolled down to see if I could help fill any troop requests while there (they were all filled). All the perks were filled and active (except the one I helped with). Mostly the guild chat was filled with chat. Nice to see an active guild. So many guilds out there are inactive with troop request unfilled, not sure why anyone would stay in such a guild. If people want to advance in this game, they need to get into an active guild like Midnight Raiders.

Guild is looking great for such a new guild. You'll be filled up in no time. Good luck.

BigBarnacles, awbo and Tiger Claw like this.
  6. awbo

awbo Captain

Now just because we don't rumble does not mean we are an inactive guild. On the contrary, there's always active chat, we now have 24 members and are growing every day. We have an awesome captain and crew, perks are always up, it's a really great place to be.

We welcome all PH levels and we have lots of new players, including some lady pirates. All of our higher level bases have great troops to donate, and we even have pirate of the day! We would also love a couple more PH8+ to help with Training Ground. If you're a higher level player and like helping others grow and learn, we'd love to have you.

Is your guild a bit lacklustre? Thinking about joining? Stop thinking and just do it! Go Raiders!

PS. I would love some more Aussies just so I have someone to chat with when the States is asleep ;)

BigBarnacles, Mad Max and Ian like this.
  7. прокат

прокат Powder Monkey

How many people have t ground

8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hi npokat

We are currently at 25 user accounts/members since our 06/27/15 launch. Our chat channel is quite busy and we have a crew of both male and female players.

Midnight Raiders is a great place for new players to develop and benefit off our generosity of donating high level troops.

Stop on in and say hello. ;)

TiGeR

9. awbo

awbo Captain

3 people have TG and a fourth will have his built today, that's why we're looking for a few higher level players. Feel free to come and try us out to see if Midnight Raiders suits you.

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

good catch JJ.

That one flew right over my head. Here I was thinking ... What does he mean by "t ground" :confused:

Thought it was a language barrier and it turns out to be a brain fart on my end. :D

TiGeR

BigBarnacles likes this.
  11. awbo

awbo Captain

For those interested we now have 5 members with Training Ground and are able to keep it up most of the time. All other perks are lucky to be down even a minute and donations filled quickly.

All PH levels welcome.

Disclaimer: Midnight Raiders is a rumble-free guild :D

PS. Thanks again to the awesome @Spongee for being our first honorary member and for helping us out, you're welcome anytime.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Have been welcomed warmly into Midnight Raiders. A guild where I now call my home Port..

BigBarnacles and awbo like this.
  13. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome @Ian it's great to have another experienced player join our crew. We have a lot of new players and your expertise will help a lot.

Mad Max and Ian like this.
  14. awbo

awbo Captain

Sick of waiting for guilds to approve your Join Request? Come to Midnight Raiders, we accept everyone, no request required. All PH levels

Perks 24/7, donations instant, chat awesome, what more do you want?

We do not rumble
    however we have plans for those who have that competitive itch, stay tuned...
    read Post 1 for more info.

Ian and Tiger Claw like this.
  15. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome aboard @Captain Kasra am sure the crew will make you feel very welcome.

awbo likes this.
  16. Thanks alot @Ian am glad to be a part of this great guild

awbo and Ian like this.
  17. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Raiders... An active friendly Guild for ALL levels with no pressure, stress or rumbles. Come for a day or stay and be part of our permanent team.

awbo likes this.
  18. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome to some more new members, @Blondie, @Lexi the lycanthrope, Goon Dock and Mini Max. It's so exciting so see so many new people into the game. And it's a great time to join with Legendaries imminent!

To try to help with Guild communications, we've decided to trial usage of Slack, a team chat app. This will enable us to avoid character limits, share pics, go a bit more in-depth with our discussion of strategies, pushes and Guild events, and avoid missing out on crucial info that scrolls out of the 64 message (or so) limit in game chat. I'm sure guild chat will still be fully utilised, but this will just be more extensive, joining is optional.

For those interested, please PM myself or @Ian with your email address so we can invite you to the Midnight Raiders group: http://midnightraiders.slack.com

Tiger Claw and Ian like this.
  19. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome Lord Gonzo and jake, Midnight Raiders is growing fast! Come join us. Yes you ;)

Ian likes this.
  20. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Raiders, a stress free Guild for everyone of every level. Stay for a day, or become part of our permanent crew. Just because we don't rumble doesn't mean we're not active. Come and see what we are all about.

awbo likes this.