Need a break from 24/7 Guild Rumbles? Join or Visit Midnight Raiders

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tiger Claw, Jun 27, 2015.

1. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome Littlebiscuit, brutusfrontline, Boris the Brave and @Tutankoopa! It seems there are plenty of people who are a bit over rumbles.

Come and join our relaxed and chatty guild with heaps of helpful people to help you grow your base. Perks always up, in fact, if you can get in there to fund, more power to you, because they're down for maybe 30 secs if that! We also have quite a lot of experienced PH8 and 9 players who love to donate troops and share their tips and strategies.

All levels welcome, just be active. Come and try us out :)

Scar Face and Tiger Claw like this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

Another 4 new members overnight! Welcome CaptBrownBeard, Bloodrunners 2, ZCKO and The Big Ocean.

ONLY 9 SPOTS LEFT FOLKS!!!

Come and join an active guild, but no rumbles here :D

Ian likes this.
  3. awbo

awbo Captain

OK, drumroll...announcing our new companion guild to Midnight Raiders, Midnight Rumbles!

Midnight Rumbles will open for membership Friday August 25th at 2pm PST, which is 5pm EST, which is 2am IRDT, which is 10pm BST and finally, 7am Saturday 26th AEST. Our first rumble will commence 24 hours later.

This guild will focus on regular rank pushes and occasional rumbles, so if you are feeling that competitive urge, come spend a bit of time with us. @Tiger Claw and myself have created this guild as a companion to the rumble-free Raiders with the view to having a free flow of members in both directions as personal game goals change. We envision a core membership in both guilds, with regular visits from companion guild members. Visits from other guilds are always welcome, and of course we welcome permanent members also.

Please note, the emphasis of this guild is on FUN competition and setting your own goals, there will be no requirements to achieve set levels during Rumbles or reach a required PR level. All PH levels welcome. That's right, you don't have to be a maxed PH8-9 player. Why shouldn't newer players enjoy a bit of competition too?

Initially I am hoping a few of the higher level players from Raiders will join me to help fund perks and get the guild established.

More info will follow once the guild is open for business this weekend (we'll create our own Recruitment thread too) and via Slack chat. Please PM me for more details or if you're interested in joining.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Exactly 60 days ago Midnight Raiders was born. 24 hrs after that JJ joined the ranks.

We are now 40 members strong. This rapid growth and success wouldn’t have been possible without the positive feedback and support of a select few forum members (@The Fish Eyed Pirate, @Christy, @Spongee, @ll DarkZero ll,@Lynsey [Midoki] ). I lit the torch; you added fuel and the Raider crew kept it burning.

Our nuggets are growing into Pirates and need some basic training beyond that of farming alone. With that said, I can think of no better place than that being offered by Midnight Rumbles.

Once again we established a guild tailored to the individual. Both of which are uniquely different, but both part of Midnight.

Congratulations Captain JJ

TiGeR

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    Captain Kasra and Ian like this.
  5. YaNightmare

YaNightmare Powder Monkey

Just wanted to shoutout, i've joined ~7-10 days ago (cant remember :)) and im having a blast, really helpfull guild, very friendly and the chat is always active, to active for me, i "hate" the ingame chat tbh, its slow/sluggish and the typing seems off, but heck, they will fix it someday.

Its an awesome guild and im glad and honored to be part of the crew, PH5 at the moment, so im here for the long run :D

//EDIT, im Goon Dock btw :D

Tiger Claw and Ian like this.
  6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Great to have you onboard @YaNightmare (Goon Dock).. Yes we have a great little guild here and it's growing.. Exciting times ahead...

7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Today we welcome (6) more players to Midnight. That brings us to 47 members.
    • ACEBOOGIE
    • Rusty Coin
    • Iceman
    • pacman140 52
    • dtdeath
    • xPEKKAx

TiGeR

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    Ian and awbo like this.
  8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Midnight Raiders just performed a little deck mopping and made available (3) member slots.

Still looking? Give us a try. Were hear to help and have fun doing it. ;)

TiGeR.

9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Recruitment bump...

Raiders gained three new members following the above posting, but once again have (3) spots open due to recent house cleaning.

TiGeR.

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Midnight Raiders has once again placed a "No Vacancy" sign outside our stone walls.

My apologies to a few recent "Request to Join" messages. Were maxed again. Please consider giving our companion guild "Midnight Rumbles" a tryout.

Rumbles is growing fast and all Midnight members can transfer between the two guilds (assuming we have open slots). ;)

TiGeR

awbo likes this.
  11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Today Midnight Raiders received (11) new “Request to Join” notices. :eek:

This might not seem like much to some of the long standing guilds, but these requests were all received within a 7 hour window.o_O

This is amazing and quite humbling at the same time. Tragically, I couldn’t accept any of you. Raider Island is currently full. It may not always appear that way, but I need to keep a few slots open for members to move between our two guilds.

Speaking of Guilds

Midnight Rumbles (launched 08/28/15) is already 21 members strong. Plenty of openings for anyone considering joining the Midnight Crew.

Midnight Raiders will continue to monitor crew activities and kick anone who falls short of our activity expectations.

I can always be reached via forum private message @Tiger Claw if anyone wants to be placed on a waiting list. ;)

TiGeR

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Ian and awbo like this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Raiders, the original and still the best 'stress free' guild. A place where you come when you need a place to relax away from all the stressors of rumbles and maintaining PR.

Midnight Raiders is supports by its two alliance guilds, Midnight Rumbles and Midnight Rampage.. Once you join one you are free you move between all three as needed. We encourage a friendly and relaxed environment to get back and enjoy the game.

awbo likes this.