Need some island layout tips

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k1llyb1lly, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Kit

Kit First Mate

The last one, where it says Linked BBCode (message boards). Just copy/paste it, never mind using the insert image icon in the toolbar.

2. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Thanks

3. Kit

Kit First Mate

Not a problem, buddy. Want me to remove the pic so you can edit your original post? It is your island, after all. :)

4. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Yes please :)

Kit likes this.
  5. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

I'm a bit OCD about symmetry XD.[​IMG]
    I usually have max stores, but just finished PH 5 and could splurge :) lol.

Razor likes this.
  6. Razor

Razor Crew

7. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Lol np :).

8. Denis

Denis Crew

Here is mine, pirate hall 5
    [​IMG]

Kit likes this.
  9. Kit

Kit First Mate

Holy carp, that looks nice! How is it holding up?

10. Denis

Denis Crew

I don't know for now. No attack for last 24 hrs on my base :) And i have stonemason active
    Between bunkers and the walls some free space, because some pirates has shooting range more than 1

Kit likes this.
  11. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

That base looks like a fort @Denis :D nice

12. Denis

Denis Crew

I always watch replays to find and eliminate the weaknesses in my defense :)

And i made screenshots for base with good defense to learn later

13. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Yea thats what I do too. Had to do some readjustments lately, but otherwise I'm holding up quite fine;)

14. Denis

Denis Crew

First attack for this base. I think defense not bad
    [​IMG]

Edward Kenway likes this.
  15. Well your attacker wasted a lot of resources on this attack.. Good job defending, and what a silly attacker :p

16. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

That is some awesome work man! (btw do you need a guild? Need 2 more to fill it. 100 Pirate rank minimum active talking guild)

17. Haha or you can join Sinister Souls a top 100 guild that is also active

18. Denis

Denis Crew

Thanks, but sorry, i'm already in a guild

19. Denis

Denis Crew

Now i make some little changes for my base. Every buildings has different hit points. For this reason i place buildings with higher hit points near walls with lower hit points and vice versa.
    For screenshot above i reversed the 4 builder's huts (250 hit points) and grog distilleries (700 hit points for lvl7)
    [​IMG]

20. Looks good, if I wanted to raid you I would drop first drop some troops (bucs) at your workers houses to distract the mortar for other troops to drop in the bottom corner just where the wall is just single. They will take out at least your grog storages and if I'm lucky even more (say if I bring bombers that explode I will do serious damage)