Need some island layout tips

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k1llyb1lly, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Denis

Denis Crew

Yah, but i has reached max cannons, walls, buildings etc for my current level. I can't make my defense stronger for now, i think

Guy who attacked my base, begin from 3 different sides and ... loose the battle :) But yea, he destroyed 2 my frogs storages. But without 5 juggernauts it
    it was, would not be possible

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Yeah I see.. And indeed most of the times it is better to keep your troops focussed to one side of the island, max two. Only a small amount of islands require you to drop troops on all sides

3. Denis

Denis Crew

Yea. I mostly use 3 groups of troops for attack for one or max 2 sides. First group is 4 brutes lvl5 and 2 another groups gunners lvl 11 with witch doctors

4. I never use WD's you find them useful?

5. Denis

Denis Crew

I think yes. They cover my gunners and it take me more time to grub more resources or may be win the battle. I think 2 WD's better than 4 gunners

And i use the possibility of my gunners
    Focus On The Target of course

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  6. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

I don't understand y %98 of people spell lose with 2 o's! That's a completely different word, and it drives me nuts!..... Sorry had an OCD moment :/ lol.

7. Denis

Denis Crew

Main is tactics :) You must think faster if you attack someone. And for attack on islands on exploration map i make screenshots, than study them, and only after this my attack is begin

P.S. for make my defense better, i try to keep stonemason active, while i'm not online.
    But i don't often offline :)

Upd.
    My new design :)
    [​IMG]

Enemies should have a firing range 5 and more. Аor this i left space between the walls, weapons and the main buildings for 3 steps.
    Builder's Huts has lowest hit points and therefore stand opposite bunkers

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Awesome!!!:eek: