Officially The Third [read Fourth]Forum Captain! (not counting Chris) *corrected for Kelani

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Bear, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

So, I just realized I am now a forum captain. Long awaited goal achieved!

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Nice!

Bear likes this.
  3. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Someday, I'll get there.

Bear likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

You will make it!

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

ahem. I made Captain a few days before you, so technically you're the fourth. :D

Doesn't matter, though. We both rock. Congrats, man! :)

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

You should have made a bigger deal about it. :p. Congrats though!

7. Like me (I mean my posts) and get a free cookie if you visit me in the Netherlands. Vote Fish for captain! Vote Fish for captain now!

Bear likes this.
  8. SaK

SaK First Mate

Congrats to all but
    Why r u people so addicted and desperate of being and to become a captain of a virtual world!!!

For me if i can share my experience and help people to play the game better i would be more than glad.

Play the game and enjoy!!!

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I have no obsession with being a captain. Nor am I/was I desperate to become one. I come from a family that talks ALOT. It's rediculous how much we talk. So to be in a space where I can discuss a subject that I enjoy with like-minded individuals is pleasing to me.
    I also enjoy sharing my experience with people and helping them. If you read through my posts or checked with any member of my guild you would see that.

Now go about your business and don't rain on our parade.

10. Like Beard said it's no obsession, we are just all active players and like to help people. We do this to the best of our possibilities. And being forum captain is just like a little present we get in return, no biggie. And it shows people our dedication so that they now we are trustworthy (most of the times ;))

Moscow Cat and Bear like this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You got my vote Fish, but instead of cookies, I'll take a box of AIR Mentos. :) Give the rest of these guys some Drop candy. They're looooove it. :D

Bear likes this.
  12. Eucalyptus of regular? ;)

Bear likes this.
  13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Eucalyptus all the way! You can't find them in the US, and I love them. So I have a Dutchie friend who acts like my international candy trafficker :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  14. Seagul I mean fish bird what kind is this;
    "Eucalyptus of regular? ;) "

"Or" might be the word he meant never heard of the eucalyptus of regular type,I'll have to google that kindo_O but they sell/ship them @ thecandystoreatnanton.com,info@nantoncandy.com . Also Captain bear should get a bigger capt. Hat for his bear avatar. Cheers.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Megatron: I was about to go Like every post you ever created for giving me that site, but then I saw this...

* Shipping in Canada only * - We cannot process orders outside of Canada at this time

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    [Censored]:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AFAIK, The Eucalyptus ones are very difficult to find outside the Netherlands, and impossible in the US. Aside from that store, the only ones I've ever been able to find online were in Thailand, and that was for a bag of 30 pieces for $35 + 17 Shipping. :eek: (one roll has 15 pieces, and costs $1)

Given my current consumption, that would cost me $1,560 / month

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  16. No if you email them for a exporter that does they will gladly give you the info if they have that info. If not I'll have a driver deliver your stuff to you under a bridge in the middle of the night , so when cops roll up on the bust they will have a big laugh at what you were buying.

But makes sense offices up in Washington and truck depo over the boarder, the driver brings back a lot when hes up on a run in Canada they gave him that email so he didn't have to keep bugging them to buy the goods, every one in office runs out by mid month lol.

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Underground candy railroad!

18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oh - and @Bear , it might be time to change the title to fourth :)

19. Back on topic cheers to bear. Please new avatar hat for bear...big feather I mean overstated peacock feather for the bear. Hi fives to Kel too.

20. Bear

Bear Commodore