Ok the Rearm cost is gone completely out of hand

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bl00dBaTh, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I think @Homey DeClown mom needs to teach him some basic etiquette when it comes to dealing with people with disabilities. His choice of words shows his low degree of intelligence and lower class upbringing which completely invalidates any argument he is attempting to make.

2. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I would have to agree with that, however at ph 9 and 300k that ain't that bad. When I was ph 9 I could fortunately afford that. However once I maxed out my traps at ph 9 my re-arm cost skyrocketed above 1m. Now I can never re-arm as it is simply utterly rediculous

3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

The full rearm cost is above 1mil for PH11. By the way, I absolutely admired Homey De Clown in the early '90's.

4. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I think if one pays the cost of maxed rearming (1.5M++ in gold) it should at least cause more serious destruction of attackers.

But I return to my idea of exploding the outhouses, rendering nearby pirates damaged, incapacitated, and stinky.

Bjays92 likes this.
  5. McQ

McQ Captain

Or if your defence is successful then rearming is free. Been suggested before but rewards those with tougher bases plus more incentive to max the traps (I never bothered with the mines).

Tiger Lilly and Superenigmatix like this.
  6. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Mental disability is off limits, but perfectly OK to bring up 'lower class upbringing' as an insult?

7. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I love it! This must be added!!!

8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Edited. As this is a place to talk about Plunder Pirates. Those topics are best discussed elsewhere. My apologies.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    Tiger Lilly and Becker Redbeard like this.
  9. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Did I miss something or is this all cuz someone said mentally retarded? Because while I hold myself to a higher standard than to say such things, the amount of kinds that joke about disabilities, diseases etc is honestly saddening. Those types of subjects are very sensitive and not meant to be discussed lightly. Just my two cents worth