Overlapped buildings bugs! Maybe hacked?

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Roserio, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Yep, within the space of an hour, it's happened again. Spot the ship people ...

[​IMG]

Rachael likes this.
  2. TBird

TBird Captain

@Christy a new game.... find the ship!!!
    I think I see the dock tower..

Christy likes this.
  3. So come on then, where is it? I know because I've just put it back via the editor.

And no, it's not in the same position as it was before.

4. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

4nxi3ty. He is to 50. I just lost my last fight. I would like my rank back. I paid a lot for this game and I still have to deal with xmas. This game is starting to suck monkey balls. Fix 4nxi3ty island. This is total crap

5. GinSeng

GinSeng Powder Monkey

6. Jun

Jun First Mate

Lol, yeah my ship flipped a bit as well earlier in the day..whups.

You know, it'd actually be kinda interesting to have a server where it was OK to do this. For those of us who are maxed.. it suddenly does give a lot of variety to the game ;)

7. The man has a point. It's obviously server side so maybe it's not such a big deal once they pinpoint the problem. However, if it happens overnight, my back wall is just a little exposed. Selfish I know but I'd rather not give any opposition an advantage that they don't deserve. Given the number of people I raid, it's best it was fixed as soon as possible!!!!

8. Maybe this is not the same thing as what I see. Take a look at the top two PU players, you'll soon get the drift. This is something moviing dynimaicaly, whereas we're talking about players purposly mixing buildings together.

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You mean the #9 Leaderboard guy? Almost everything is overlapped, especially defenses.

Both Mystics/Bunkers
    Grog Storage/Bunker
    Grog Storage/Observatory
    Grog Storage/Mason
    Cannons/Towers
    Cannons/Outhouses
    Cannons/Ship
    GP/Gold Storage
    PC/Gold Storage
    Lighthouse/Gold Storage
    Guild Hall/Voodoo Hut

Anyone who believes all of that is purely a coincidence is, frankly, an idiot. :)

10. Now, now. I'm just saying that what we're seeing and what they're doing are two differnet things. It's happenning randomly to us but they are exploiting something. The same effect but for differnet reasons maybe.

Kelani likes this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, I got ya. Idiot comment wasn't directed at you, or anyone in this thread :)

12. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

13. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

14. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Wait hold on you're tricking me, 8 is coming out soon.

15. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

The funny thing is all of them are taught how to use the bug. Those assholes even made a video on the chinese blog teaching others how it works.

16. TBird

TBird Captain

On YouTube?
    It would be fun to see

17. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

not on youtube, on a chinese blog.. Youtube is banned in China, they dont even have acess to it

18. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

So we're all hush hush about it and they've got it plastered on Chinese YouTube?? Perfect.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  19. Jun

Jun First Mate

:p:p:p
    Hahaha! That's what I was thinking too :) remember the thread about making the cannon in the PH work? Well.. I like this better ;)

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmmm how do they do that and why are they still allowed to play :mad: