Pirate Pants Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Want some freshly laundered pirate pants? We have 10 rare and highly sought after Plunder Packs to give away. What's in a Plunder Pack? Well a pair of pirate pants of course, an eye-patch, Buccaneer themed packaging and flyer full of Plunder Pirates info.

But it's the pants everybody wants right :) So here's the place to tell us why you're the type of pirate that deserves such goodies. Keep it short, succinct and family friendly and the old dogs at Midoki will pick the best ones!

COMPETITION CLOSED!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  2. Natemz

Natemz Crew

Har har har, my booty needs to be in those pants. I'll make ye walk the plank if ya dont pick me! Arrrrggggggg!

Edward Kenway likes this.
  3. porky02

porky02 Powder Monkey

arr! so i can hold my booty while im looting gold! :)

4. Caniz

Caniz Powder Monkey

Heh, lately my girlfriend has been telling me to get my hands of her ass, while still trying to grab mine when she can. With these, I bet I'll receive even more of that kind!

5. marcoxx91

marcoxx91 Powder Monkey

I am the mioglior pirate of all seas! stagger, but do not give up! Ho ho ho

6. Well who doesn't want those pants right? , Arrghh, looks like I'll be up against allot of competition but, by Poseidon's trident, those pants will be mine!

And just for a warning- if I dont Recieve those pants, I will load up a bunch of gunners and buccaneers onto my ship , and ill sail all the way across the seven seas to the madoki headquarters and shots will be fired and swords will be drawn!

-Im watching you, madoki employees

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  7. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Yarr!! My girlfriend already rolls her eyes at me when she see's me on my phone playing this at all hours of the day and night. The look on her face would be priceless walking around in a pair of those pants!

8. flapjacky

flapjacky Powder Monkey

I'm running out of fresh pirate pants every time I plunder in the game! Please spare me some limited edition underwear and I will show it off to my jealous pirate friends! :)

White Wyvern likes this.
  9. Haha I love this one!

10. InsideOutOreo

InsideOutOreo Powder Monkey

Arr! No one can steal my in-game looty, as long as there's plunder pirates written on my booty!

11. Brf910

Brf910 Powder Monkey

As a wee lad I dressed like a pirate every day and buried treasure around the apartments I lived in. Why I had enough booty hidden that it could choke a whale! I've been sailing the seas hoping to find the perfect pants to keep me treasure from going overboard. Why if I don't plunder these skivvies I'll be walking ye down the plank for mondo shark to have a little snack.

12. Roadrash's booty

Roadrash's booty Powder Monkey

Arrrr!,Me Booty's Been desperate from 'em undiees.If u don give 'em to me i'll let loose me pirates on yeh!!!

13. ManEatingFish

ManEatingFish Powder Monkey

With these pants I will be able to tell my Arrrrs from my Elbow

14. baupi

baupi Powder Monkey

Cause I got such a sexy booty to wear this dirty booty which was plundered from you, Chris!
    Divvying up the booty, mate!

15. I deserve thy bountiful booty because I tire of me wife nagging me 'bout walking around with my ship at half-mast, saavy?

16. Misunderstood

Misunderstood Powder Monkey

Ahoy! Me, want it! Me, never had one! ;)

17. ChrisJTillman

ChrisJTillman Powder Monkey

I be needin' me lovely booty in them knickers to lust on th' women 'n make them fight on Plunder band 'o Pirates

18. FuryOfPoseidon

FuryOfPoseidon Powder Monkey

Yar Har Har! I be want'n these booty pants to show everyone in the Seven Seas, how of a Plunderin Pirate I am ARRRR! (I also want them cause they are the most epic thing in the whole history of the world and pirates and Wikipedia!)

19. Johnny

Johnny Crew

In need of new undies.. walmarts underpants are expensive. Also it's me birthday soon this wud be best present ever :)! ARGH PLUNDER ON!!

20. PooperSchooper

PooperSchooper Powder Monkey

WHEN I DANCE ON THE POOP DECK THE VAGRANTS BE DUMB JEALOUS! HANDS OFF MY BOOTY! CAUSE I GOTS, A BIG BOOTY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.