Pirate Pants Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babaice84

babaice84 Powder Monkey

:oops:Hands off my booty..... Thats all I need to prevent all those who tries to sneak in....
    Really need that

2. BtGZ

BtGZ Powder Monkey

I need me some pirate pants so my constant pantsing while with friends becomes an advertisement for the best game on the market. :)

3. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Powder Monkey

It's my duty to protect your booty..

4. Blitzd

Blitzd Powder Monkey

Avast! dont frown, me lads.. gather 'round.
    And hear me tale of woe.
    Tis how I earned me name and great fame...and these bright red digs if ye didnt know.

For when I was a young lass,
    I had finally met me match
    and had everything looted from me.

me grog, me gold, me clothes...arrrg yes those
    even my poor potted palm tree.

So naked was I, as I sailed flag high ...heartbroken, mad and mean.
    and with nothing to wear, I'd strike fear! I'd strike terror!

I became labeled as captain obscense!
    cuz without me pants me crew would all chant that me poop deck was never kept clean.

Then finally one day... good news.. a giveaway!
    me crew all yelled hip hip hooray!

A patch to be had, and even some clad, yes pants is what I really wanted
    So I entered to win, and would do again, cuz when nude I remain quite undaunted.

Big Booty Beaches, Ombit and Brf910 like this.
  5. TomNinetyTwo

TomNinetyTwo Powder Monkey

Arrr! I be needin' those pants to keep me pirate booty warm from the cold spray of the seven seas!

6. gtnub

gtnub Powder Monkey

I need a sign to keep thee lass' off my booty!!

7. Aarg there she blows, me booty sounds the horn for another plunderin of more bootyful grog and gold, lots and lots a gold!

8. Razor

Razor Crew

Arrrr I be needin' a new pair of pants to protect me booty, me old pair tore in half fighting Blackbeard himself, that scallywag always trying to take a peak at me booty, with this booty-protector, I will become the most sexiest and safest pirate in the whole of the seven seas!

9. captain max

captain max Powder Monkey

Ahoy m8's. I need those pants for good luck for when i plunder. Also to show me hearty crew that i am the best dresser in the seven seas! And i need me a eyepatch after a missfire took me eye out.

10. KultuurMuna

KultuurMuna Powder Monkey

Har, Har, Har... Hands off from my booozzz... I'll destroy you with my BOOTY... aargghhh...

11. JohnTheGreat

JohnTheGreat Powder Monkey

SHIVER MY TIMBERS!!!! that's why

12. Godfisher

Godfisher Powder Monkey

I need the pants and eyepatch to sail the 7 sea ins and drink grog all night! :) YAAAARRRRRR gl luck all ur other pirates

13. Zenivo

Zenivo Powder Monkey

Gotta keep that booty in place while looting yo' space!

14. Flyingsuperman

Flyingsuperman Powder Monkey

How beautiful! I'm addicted to this game and things related. I would wear them every day and night, even my girlfriend can not take them off I promise

15. Stacheldraht

Stacheldraht Powder Monkey

May the sight of these mighty underpants strike fear into em' scurvey scallywags when I land ashore for plunderr! WAHAHAHA

16. Rafael

Rafael Powder Monkey

Ahoy mate! I shall give all my doubloons and plant your Jolly Roger with heave ho! Trade all my booty and give you all my Buccaneers for a pair of these! These will keep my bun warm while I'm batten down the hatches in the seven sees! Arr!

17. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

How have I not read this thread before and what did I just read :confused:? I'll have a witty reply after I've slept.

18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thinking maybe if I had a pair of these.....I could actually GET some hands ON my booty :D:D:D I'm sure my pirate friends would have to agree :cool: 10622872_1517709531807232_1617662496043898264_n.jpg

Big Booty Beaches likes this.
  19. SH302

SH302 Crew

I need these to contain my delicious booty.

20. I think you should win. My my. Two lucky pirates right there.

Christy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.