Pirate Pants Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thank you Tywin!! :) I'll share if I win. LOL!! Kidding of course :)

2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

A pirate's booty is the most highly coveted plunder. Keeping it away from prying eyes and unwanted touch is important to secure that it remains safe from danger! I especially have a highly coveted booty and these pants would help remind the scurvy dogs around me to look but not to touch!

Big Booty Beaches likes this.
  3. Harr, my previous underwear was lost to the seven sea's while scaveging those bloody rats of my glorious vessel. The great kraken of the north must be wearing my undies by now.. (shame as they were angry birds undies)
    [Edit] Also as a Fish-Eyed Pirate with an eyepatch I might even start seeing real 3D, well sort of, maybe, if I'm lucky. [Edit end]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  4. BlizZaRd MoDz

BlizZaRd MoDz Powder Monkey

Yarr! I'll use those undies as my ship's flag but remember, when you ship them put 'em in a bag! Keep on Plundering!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  5. Paldubeast

Paldubeast Powder Monkey

Bootyful!

6. Djairman

Djairman Powder Monkey

Arrggghhh I lost me booty covers in thee seas I've been a plunderin'! I need me some reinforcements along with more grog!

7. booty plunderena

booty plunderena Powder Monkey

Arrrgh! I almost lost me booty, fightin' Kracken and Scallywags too.
    So me purse needs more protectin' by yer scoundrel, rebel crew.
    Come out and fight me fer ye booty! I'll be waitin' for ye too,
    out there in Davey Jones' locker, the mighty ocean blue.

8. kulavvy

kulavvy Powder Monkey

i'm the biggest pirate ever. i love everythink what comes with pirates: movies, games home hit :) i have one small pirat in home "my daughter 3 month" i'm a pirat from germany. just give me one pair fot happines.

sorry for bad english

9. Ombit

Ombit Crew

A long time ago
    in a sea far away
    I plundered and drunk myself silly

When I made a mistake
    Not enough troops did I stake
    I became the target of the Royal Navy

An Island I found
    All covered in sand
    A great hideout this place would become

I hid away sound
    when a storm did pound
    My island and my ship was sunk.

So I waited for years
    till some guys did appear
    Guild Midoki they said they belonged

They offered me gold
    for my story to be told
    on a thing called a mobile game

People would rejoice in my tales
    Of my blowing out sales
    and my suffering of pirate scurvy

I'd find my soul mate
    All buxom and blonde
    and body all sexy and curvy.

Tho' She would complain of my pants
    all scabby and old
    and threaten to leave 'less renewed

So to Midoki I'd come
    I'd be grovelling to some
    Until Midoki would make them all cool

10. Big Booty Beaches

Big Booty Beaches Powder Monkey

Ahoy matey, hear me plunderous tale of woe...

The seas were mild and our ship becalmed on a cool autumn day. Anchor dropped, the deck hand a swabbin and the crew a good bit sauced, I sat with a flagon of grog meself. Not a half day at rest when the water began to rumble of something worrisome going on below.

No wind still, and a curious foreboding in me gut (could have been the grog), a shout from the crow's nest rang clear, "KRAKEN!!!!! Not 2 nautical miles to our Port! Kraken! Boys! To 'er boys, the Kraken!" Pirate Tom shouted.

I rallied the gang, "To your posts, buccaneers! By me beauty across the sea, we will not be joining Davy Jones tonight!" The crew, a mighty bit more sober than before, made haste to their posts. "Raise the anchor, run the mast. Take 'er hard to starboard boys!"

"But there's no wind cap'n," piped up pirate Andy.

"Shut your clam, Andy! Hard to starboard!" I would not be spoken back to by the crew, "Tom, where be the Kraken?"

"Nary a Kraken in sight Captain," shouted Tom, with a belly of laughs, "Just a laugh cap'n. Haha! Just a laugh!"

There was a raucous of shouts from the crew, several climbing the mast in an attempt at his head, when all of a sudden the ship took a noticeable bump on her tail. Pirate Andy shuffled quick below the deck and hurried back up, soaked to his skivvies. Huffing and panting, a look of terror in his eyes, "You should come see this Cap'n."

As we made our way back below the deck it was clear as the pearl seas, the ship was taking water. She'd been bilged on her anchor!

"There's nothing to plug the hole!" shouted Pirate Andy.

"We could..." started Pirate Tom, "We could use our underpants?"

"Tom, one more word and you'll wish that the Kraken had sank us." I muttered

On more word was not enough, however. "Hear me out cap'n, the hole's not more than 20 scrunched up underpants thick, we have a crew here of 21 yourself included."

Pirate Doug, clearly our smartest pirate, piped up, "Why not just use our pants then Cap'n?"

"Because then we'd be walking around in our underpants Doug!" I shouted, "We're pirates, not babies!"

"Right sir, what was I thinking," Said Doug... And without another word the crew stripped down and began to make an underwear wad. "We appear to be one short, captain!"

"Turn away lads! Can't have ye spyin me long john silver." I finished the hole with me last pair of undies!

So, less ye be willing to send me the lumber to repair me ship and continue to seek out big booty beaches, then it behooves you to lend a pirate Cap'n some dignity!

For the curious bunch, both Pirate Tom and Andy have since been made to walk the plank, rest them well, scurvy dogs!

- BBB

Alkaline likes this.
  11. Saboteur

Saboteur Powder Monkey

Awesome.. would totally wear them ! :)

12. That’s the finest pirate booty pant's i ever laid eyes on.
    Come show me how ye bury that pants... i want dat haul..
    C'mon, lad, shiver me timbers... dont mess with ur captain!! ahoy!!

13. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

hahaha! this guy:D priceless

14. hambalos

hambalos Powder Monkey

GIVE ME THAT GIVEAWAYYYYYYYYYYYY! :) NEED GUILD IGN:hambalos

15. hambalos

hambalos Powder Monkey

PICK ME PLS. AND I WILL JUMP IN THE 2ND FLOOR. HEADFIRST

16. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Lol hambalos:)

17. Fenny

Fenny Powder Monkey

Avast! I'm a pirate who can't keep my hands off my Pirates! game and arrr! all lubber needs to keep their hands off my "booty" to let me keep on plundering on aye aye!

18. Kaybum

Kaybum Cabin Girl

Plunder pants for my thunder pants plz!!!! Tehehe

19. carles

carles Powder Monkey

Arrrr, this must be mine! My pirate friends will at last show some respect to their Captain, ha, ha, haaaaa!

20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Argggh!! Me ol' cat needs them underwear!
    First he stole me' hat, then he stole me' captain position, then me' ship, and now… he is thinking about stealing me friend Greenbeard's eyepatch.
    After this, all he needs are a new pair of pirate underwear he can wear while he bites his nails and make random sprints around the ship.
    Underwear is the only thing missing in ye' collection. Arrrr...

(As ye' can see, he looks unsatisfied. He knows… he knows somethings missing….)
    [​IMG]

And I love this game!!!:) Would wear those all the time when i play haha

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    PlunderPirate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.