PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

You'll find me on line in game not cause of a bug or a cheat, it's cause I'm Always in game. That would be The reason I am a Captain in PIRATES UNITED. I think you'll find that me and wild man are both in your region so that's why we where on the same time as your Guild.

2. And that's why we all have a ton of respect for you guys. If anything ever happens to BRITISH PIRATES, you'll have a home in PU.

3. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Can you ask Widman to drop his shield and move all his gold to a corner somewhere :D

Blackjack McLeod likes this.
  4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're not aware of an exploit of this nature (we've had no reports from Rovio's customer services, and I've not spotted owt on the forum), and we can't reproduce it, so if you know of an exploit please let us know via a PM or support ticket!

At the moment, if you leave your base in edit mode (including with overlapped objects) and close down the app or disconnect wi-fi, it'll be up to five minutes before your base can be attacked by other players (assuming you've not got an active shield) - the server will automatically return your base to the pre-edit state.

(Also apologies to Pirates United for the slight thread hijack, heh).

Oak Doak, -APES- and Blackjack McLeod like this.
  5. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Thanks for the kind words Raptelan...... I could say equally good things about your Renegades! Your first class in my books.

Kind Regards
    APES

Blackjack McLeod likes this.
  6. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Krayzkat...... Are you for real? Quit hating on PU and stay off of our RECRUITING thread please.

Regards
    APES

7. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Thanks for taking the time to set the record straight Lynsey.

Warm Regards
    APES

Oak Doak and Blackjack McLeod like this.
  8. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Thanks Lynsey

We at PIRATES UNITED enjoy this game too much to cheat. We try to be fair with everyone. Come on over and join us if you think your good enough.

9. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Ok.

Somebody in my guild mentioned that there was an exploit, but not how to make it work.

Why is it though, that for revenging some people, i get an error base is being edited message come up, continuously? If they are online all day surely the 'person is online so you can't attack' message would appear instead? Why would only certain people, when trying to revenge them, cause an 'editing base' message, while others would have 'shielded' or 'player online' message?

10. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Midoki chose to show that "base is being rebuilt" message, long before the map editor, for when players are online. No idea why and I wish it just said they were online instead.

11. @Raptelan is right, there are only two sorts of messages: "Base is being rebuilt" or "Player is currently under shield".

On a side note, @-APES- can you check your signature? With all due respect but it's a bit oversized ;)
    Sorry for derailment. Carry on.

Tex likes this.
  12. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Thank you Wildman for 2 lots of 900k gold. We must do business again

13. I want to extend a warm welcome to the newest members of the Pirates United family.

Pirates United is always on the lookout for new members who want to be part of a great community that also likes to kick tail. If you want our bona fides, just check the top of the leaderboard. Some guilds advertise their push. And when they push, Pirates United is always there to greet them at the top.

If you want to be part of the best, look us up.

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  14. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Still reading our recruitment thread but haven't joined yet? What are you waiting for?! Come visit me in Pirates United X - I promise to take good care of you ;)

15. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

PU Main is currently looking for some Plunder Pirates Rock stars to come join the team................ If you love the hairbands of the 80's and have a dog named Slash then PU maybe for you. Bring your
    battle axe and insane PR to BEST guild in the game and lets jam.........

Now excuse me while I play some air guitar.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Oak Doak likes this.
  16. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Big Shout out to all the new recruits signing up over the last couple of days..... Fantastic job so far and nice production in the rumbles.

17. BurgerBroo

BurgerBroo Powder Monkey

Hello there been trying to get into PIRATES UNITED W after I talked to Apes on Line it's been 2 days and 2 requests put in and I haven't gotten in can anyone from there just open the clan for me to join or wait till tommorow and request again.

18. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Hey Burger! We had a lot of stuff happen with the big rumble last night so it was probably just in error on a newbies part. I will tell Knope (w capt) when you plan to reapply and she will watch for you! Just message me :)

19. BurgerBroo

BurgerBroo Powder Monkey

20. BurgerBroo

BurgerBroo Powder Monkey

Oops just feel free to add me on Line id burgerbro I don't know forum stuff as you just saw haha.