Poll: Night Mode- Fan or Nonfan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Burnz, Dec 22, 2014.

?

Are you a fan of the 20 minutes of night mode every hour?

Poll closed Jan 5, 2015.
  1. Yes, night mode is awesome.

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. No, please take this away next year.

19 vote(s)
    46.3%
  1. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Are you a fan of the 20 minutes of night mode for the holiday update?

2. Floki

Floki Captain

Not a fan but its xmass and cold and the light look so warm and inviting to blow up.lol

3. Burnz

Burnz Captain

That is definitely one way to look at it.

Floki likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

I like it. So pretty with the glowing windows and lights. I have a harder time attacking because it's a bit harder to see where everything is......but makes it more of a challenge.

5. Floki

Floki Captain

Yea I have missed the odd defence due to lack of definition but in saying that you are compensated for a longer count down time so you are not really so disadvantaged.

Christy likes this.
  6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Hate it. Playing on a small screen night attacks are terrible. I won't attack at night anymore so there goes a third of my attack time, and even loooonger waits between battles. Maybe on grass it might be easier, biggest problem is not being able to see the dead bones to resurect.

Christy likes this.
  7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I really like the auto night/day cycle of the Christmass Theme. It's a nice change and brings with it an added challenge when attacking. I like a challenge, but can also understand it being very difficult on a small phone display.

With any luck SantaBrute will be leaving some nice new iPads under the tree for players that don't yet have the luxury of playing PP on a larger display. It makes the experance so much more enjoyable.

TiGeR

Captain Harlock and Christy like this.
  8. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Just a bit of fun. I like it.

Christy likes this.
  9. yeti

yeti Captain

Love it! Brings a whole different atmosphere to raiding

Christy likes this.
  10. I like it, although next year I would like to see a on/off switch for this too. (Or a switch in the settings, because the screen might get too populated this way)

Alphafox likes this.
  11. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Not likely I'm afraid. I've been somewhat naughty again.

12. Burnz

Burnz Captain

This is a good idea, I don't mind it when Im not raiding, so I could leave it on when I'm looking at my village.
    I don't mind an extra challenge, it's just this is a visual challenge. And only in the aspect of it taking me a few more seconds to spot mortars and ground pounders.

To those that like it, did you happen to keep the halloween effect on?

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

I never put the Halloween effect on. That's why I think it's good to not have to on/off option. So we are forced to undertake the challenge

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

I love the night raids. Makes me feel like a real pirate.

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

I don't mind them when I'm on my iPad. But if I am on my phone....... Ugh :( so I can empathize

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

I only play on my 5s. So Idk.

17. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

I'm afraid of the dark, so...

18. I love the night mode, and I never had any problems with it either.. In fact, when I go plundering I consentrate so much on the job ahead, I hardly even notice what mode it is, until the troops are deployed, and I sit back to enjoy :D

19. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Between the snow and the night, it has become very difficult to play on a small screen. I attacked one player just before the update for 98%. Hit the same player just after the update for 27%. This is up on the top 200 list, small changes make giant differences. 2&3 star attacks became 1 star or 47-49% attacks. What it has done is lay a huge disadvantage on the small screen players.

20. I have no problem as I am playing on ipad mini, but I can see how playing on the phone would make things more inseperable.. o_O