Red Flag Fleet V Wicked Hellyard

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Dog Breath, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Congrats to RFF!!! Your team was deserving of the victory. As I've always said privately and publicly. RFF is a great team with great players. :)

2. Patron

Patron Crew

Really exciting and memorable rumble we just had. The Wicked Alliance really brought the best out of many of our players. Amazing teamwork and contribution by RFF Members!

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Alas, all good things must come to an end! Respect to RFF, you won it fair and square. Till next time. :)

4. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Amazing fight... Thanks to all!!!

5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Wow what an exciting rumble to watch, congratulations to both Red Flag Fleet for the win and also to Wicked Hellyard for not giving up.
    You guys must be exhausted !

Very impressive rumble

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Love your avatar :)

deePS77V8 likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

I didn't even realize there was a forum thread started on our rumble :D What an epic rumble. It was so close the entire time. The adrenaline was crazy. At the end I was pretty sure my heart was going to give out from the stress. I would first like to thank EVERYONE in fleet for always trying there best and never giving up even when we don't get the win. Amazing team. Second to everyone at Wicked Hellyard for being an amazing team always (even when you were dead and skulls) You were always the one no one ever wanted to end up rumbling. Both teams put up amazing scores. Thank you all for this amazing rumble. Many of us hit our all time high scores. And out guild doubled their highest score. That in itself is unbelievable. Thank you again.

John56, WinstonCOV, Ebow and 6 others like this.
  8. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Congrats to RFF and their wonderful captain @Christy . :)

Ebow, Ian, 850arrr and 2 others like this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

I still adore my new banner :) We will be taking a much needed break in fleet. Hopefully we don't see you guys for a while ;) I need a drink or 10 after that

10. man I hate losing.... but really enjoyed the fight... thanks for an awesome rumble RFF... you guys were incredible... My hats off to @ladymorganflint for literally NEVER putting her device down for an entire 24 hours.. you lead by the best example possible and it is an honor and a privilege for me to be a QM under your leadership... We had some great scores from many of our mates... lots of us fought very hard.. I am very proud of our members for never giving up... We fought until the very last second... unfortunately, this time it just wasn't enough... RFF you guys looked very prepared for this rumble and you carried out an excellent game plan.. so again, congrats on the hard fought victory... we will meet again and it will be WicKeD!

11. We wasn't prepared for it :D it was my unlucky finger which gave us this matchmaking :p and I'm banned now from the button :rolleyes:
    But it was fun and a really good job by both guilds. FINALLY.:D

cold_storm, Christy, Patron and 2 others like this.
  12. McQ

McQ Captain

Great fight RFF. I look forward to the rematch :D

cold_storm and Christy like this.
  13. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Do you have a breakdown of crew members scores for both rff and wicked? Would be interesting to see. Hats off to an epic rumble though. Some fingers must be sore, and devices dying lol.

14. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Without a doubt my hardest rumble ever... Keeping track on the gap...
    65k - 100k - 70k - 60k - 50k - 65k - 100k - 70k - 60k - 55k - 40k - 39k - 36k....

And then we did the last few hrs and 40+/40+ RRF members seemed on line so we ended at 100K + diff

Thank you RFF for the opposition! "Taking had off"
    Thank you WH for the team effort! "Taking had off and I giving the guild a round of strong liquor"

cold_storm and Christy like this.
  15. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I have the entire WH scores listing but am not taking the effort to post now... :D

16. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Holy crap balls, great job RFF, impressive scores by both teams!

17. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

Congrats to both guilds, what an amazing rumble this was, thanks to Wicked Hellyard's players for really pushing us to a lv that we knew we had but didn't reach it till now, at some point you really tested us when you guys had 30 players online.
    Special thanks to the Fleet's players for holding their ground and showing a unity that you rarely see just in every guild. Great battle

Ian, Christy, Patron and 1 other person like this.
  18. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Congratulations to both guilds. Amazing scores on both sides - scores to be extremely proud of.

The nicest thing about this thread isn't who won, or who lost, but the respect being shown by both sides. It's great to see and something that this forum has missed for a while.

19. Skye

Skye Commodore

Great job RFF, it was a fun fight. Impressively well organized, I've never seen so many players online at once!

Lots of LP will be taking the night off and getting some well earned rest in their cells. Always enjoy a rumble against you guys, and seeing my base flattened in new ways.

20. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Haha, what really amuses me is that no BS has been said by so many outsiders as usual about Midoki winning this in the end, and how we are all animals and lunatics for 'gemming'. So yeah, please don't. Both guilds has lots of fun, and I know someone will mention that sooner or later, so no need. We tried hard, and both teams had lots of fun playing competitively, and no regrets! :D