Red Flag Fleet V Wicked Hellyard

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Dog Breath, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

There has been a long history of friendships and mutual respect between RFF and many players in Wicked. Granted, there are some negative feelings among a few members, but they usually have the good judgement to not air such things publicly. We have faced each other a few times, and it is always a hard fought battle that ends with mutual respect. As I've told RFF privately, they are the only guild that ever challenged us every time they faced us, most other guilds just throw in the towel when they saw our name. I hated them for never throwing in the towel, but respected them for always putting up a tough battle. In my opinion, no other guild was more deserving than RFF to be the ones to beat us.

Again, congrats to RFF, it was a well deserved win.

2. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Congratulations RFF!! Now bring on the drinks!! :p

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

I have screenshots of both teams scores. Where do you want me to post them?

4. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

People can just look at the leaderboard lololol - VIIRUZ killing it at #1

5. Maverick

Maverick Crew

Impressive scores!! congratulation both RFF and Wicked. Must have been a blast!

6. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

LOVE the new banner Mav!! It's almost as awesome as you are!! ;):cool:

850arrr, Tessa Rose and Maverick like this.
  7. Fil

Fil Captain

+1

8. Fil

Fil Captain

I think that pretty much says it all.

9. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

:rolleyes:Finally woke up and see I'm really late to this party! Congrats to RFF. Hats off to all for the impressive dedication and Wicked high scores. I actually did take a break, lol, RTR :p, and my island was decimated by rivals. Thanks RFF for ripping that damn monkey of my back. I look forward to continuing to win rumbles without the added pressure, but just having Wicked fun. See you on the high seas...or maybe just shoot me a text so we don't ;)

10. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

Thanks! and ... War Eagle! (Auburn Grad)

Epic Rumble! Super fun! Both teams fought to the wire!

Tessa Rose and Christy like this.
  11. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Can post them on here if you like or just pm me them if the crews don't want it to made public?

Tessa Rose likes this.
  12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I'm always hesitant to post individual rumble scores on a public forum for nefarious reasons, not to mention some people just want to keep those things private. Maybe the top 5 or so scorers, but would be hesitant to post more than that.

Tessa Rose and Christy like this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Exactly. Unless it's in our own private chat I don't like posting scores at all.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  14. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

I think people can look at the leaderboard to see just how crazy awesome some of y'alls scores were!!

850arrr and Tessa Rose like this.
  15. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Amazing words dude. Congrats to you also. Amazing fight!

16. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

The most impressive thing was the fact this wasn't a planned rumble like the ones Arena does, or the "Royal Rumble" from back in the day. This was a luck of the draw, middle of the week rumble. Guilds weren't even full! As part of the RFF chat I got to watch firsthand how hard they were pushing each other, with many participants in less than ideal "hard rumble" circumstances. Amazing effort by the whole team there for this win.

17. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

PTO, don't think it was very long ago when you were complaining about rumbles being all about gemming and no skill involved at all, in our own chat. You completely hated them. What's sparks the sudden change in attitude?....:rolleyes:

18. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Twisting my words again - I wanted to do a 10 attack max rumble (which people are planning just FYI) to make it a purely skill based rumble. And you said that was taking away the Deads advantage and said they would never want to do that. I can gem my booty off if I want to - but its fun to do different things.

Ian, mlc, Christy and 3 others like this.
  19. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Haha, alright. Let's not bring this into a rumble thread anyways, my bad.

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

As far as the chatter of this being a planned rumble nothing could be further than the truth. We had one member playing from the airport on their way on vacation, one away with crappy 3G wifi, one I kicked because he was MIA without reason, one with a grandmother in the hospital and I had family staying with me from out of town because I buried my mom and dad earlier today :( it was all about the teamwork and everyone encouraging each other in chat to keep going and giving it all we could when we could. We do this for every rumble. It's just how we roll. The scores on both sides were amazing. We had a great time. Some guilds don't bother to fight us. So a challenge once in a while to see what we can accomplish is always fun no matter what the outcome.

850arrr, bar1, Kamikazemug and 4 others like this.