Rumble with Atlantis Outlaws

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by LYM, Jul 22, 2015.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

This is why its good to be apart of AtlantisOutlaws, you don't just get a great team to rumble with, you also get to humiliate Pirate United Guild and steal their loot on the way.

Are you ready to Rumble.

[​IMG]

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  2. Infinitus

Infinitus Powder Monkey

It was so much fun, hope to see u guys in rumble more often :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  3. LYM

LYM Captain

@Christy How you doing in the rumbles at rff

4. LYM

LYM Captain

Bless ya

5. LYM

LYM Captain

@Tex @One-Eyed Willy How are you not seen you for a while. Gonna have to check you base out.

6. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

You beat Pirates United X, not main. Let's make sure that's out there. I'm pretty sure when your AO2 played a PU we won. You want to talk some smack? Try playing the big boys.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  7. LYM

LYM Captain

thats the guild you belong to right, lol. I remember AO2 being on 30 players too.. Btw, a rank 5 guild you dont consider top, well were rank 5, slipped to 10 after the beatings they got during the rumble.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  8. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Oh your talking learder boards? Can't seem to find you on there. Haha. :D

9. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

I am very proud to be the captain of PUX, and if Pirates United created a thread everytime we beat one of your sub guilds, I guarantee we would have more than just one. So way to go, you spent a ton of gems to beat the second best in the PU family. But until you take on PU main, you might want to hold off on the bragging. I sure as hell didn't see you in the Royal Rumble...or anywhere near the top of the guild leaderboards. One win does not make you a great guild.

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

We are 54/1 :) Took our first loss last week to LS o_O tough crew in there :)

roguecylon likes this.
  11. Bear

Bear Commodore

There really is no need for a thread for every good rumble someone has. If you want to start one, do it in the off topic section...

Black-ish Beard and Cocobean like this.
  12. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Spoilsport ;) (anyway most are congratulating opposition for 'fair' fights).

13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Why not? It's team talk, nothing off topic there. And makes a sweet change from commenting on bugs and issues with Midoki.

BTW, Atlantis Outlaws, pretty sure we have beaten you in a rumble, but would welcome another one.

Christy, peg-brain bob and BB-8 like this.
  14. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

That's still a bittersweet one. we love our victories, but we love the folks at RFF and PU.

Christy likes this.
  15. LYM

LYM Captain

and it makes a change to have a fair fight with Pirate United and although they had some under developed Pirate Halls wasnt exploiting them like other guildsto cheat a win in the rumble.

We need to put s stop to the guilds using noob bases to win rumbles

Christy likes this.
  16. Bear

Bear Commodore

It just gets old and seems like a weak recruiting ploy. Plus it's usually the same guilds over and over.

17. LYM

LYM Captain

wow bear, so bitter

18. LYM

LYM Captain

i think one of rff rumbled one of the small guilds, can see one from AO. we have that disadvantange of mainly ph9 players. its not about skill and base design if a noob guild with lvl3 ph bases can wipe the floor with you with the massive advantage they get. id rather see rumble points allocated against the rivial guilds and battles won outside the rumble dont go towards the score.

Dr. Moreau's isle and Christy like this.
  19. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

We should start list of the guilds that are fighting with the Mini Bases.

Christy and LYM like this.
  20. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Hey Bear, I've never seen it as a recruiting ploy, just friendly rival chatter. Although ;) I'm AtariGeneration at heart, and when I see your guild lay over in a rumble so easily, well... Part of me wishes some of the folks will want a more active guild :D lol... JK

LYM likes this.