Rumble with Atlantis Outlaws

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by LYM, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Please. Tell me anything new that I dont know. Lot of cheaters, hackers and Mini adicteds come here to confuse poor senior designers. Make your low politics campaign.

2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Thanks, Lynsey.
    Well done.
    Well said.

Skye and Ian like this.
  3. LYM

LYM Captain

Too many JackSparrow. With regards to people cheating i welcome @Lynsey [Midoki] to investigate any of our guild members stats and take action if required. But in this case it seems like @JackSparrow got beat in a Rumble and he needed somewhere to cry.

@Christy @Infinitus @Daddy P Don't let your sub guilds do to well or you get accused of cheating :(

Skye likes this.
  4. LYM

LYM Captain

And FYI. I have now allowed all AO guilds to use Minis in retaliation of guilds taking advantage of using minis from the off. Not all guild fight fair like RFF @Christy

Skye and Ian like this.
  5. Nat

Nat Powder Monkey

To be clear, AO policy allows Minis to be on STAND-BY, only as a COUNTER-MEASURE against the occasional cheating guilds that use obvious secondary accounts to rack up 1000s of BP. AO DOES NOT view or use Minis as a means to "WIN" the rumble, but only as an attempt to void-out huge BP accumulated by other guild's obvious Minis. Having Minis on stand-by simply ensures we have the ability to equally participate in the rumble, should an opposing guild choose to start using those low tactics against us first.

Skye likes this.
  6. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Hi, still somewhat new to the game, compared to many of you.
    But, excuse me for asking, but exactly what PH level is considered a mini base? PH 2 to PH. ?
    What is the PH Range, that would be considered a mini base?
    Also is this opinion subjective, or mostly agreed upon? Thanks

7. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Mini is 'usually' considered to be PH2 - 4 (as this is the sweet spot for ratio of BP earned to troop training times). Naturally whole topic of minis is subjective - since real new players are unlikely to have enough experience to get anywhere near 1000BP in a single rumble.

Also 'most' in forum use 'mini' when singling out guilds that are mostly PH8 - 9 (with a few very low PHs). 'Training' guilds which have a very broad range of PHs (and equally broad range of experience) are usually not criticised since their BP total is not dramatic.

8. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

No subguild here.

9. LYM

LYM Captain

just make sure you have tissues to give out to @JackSparrow to wipe his tears when you rumble him. bit of a bad sport

10. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Thanks for the insight.. It makes sense to me now.

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

I was very saddened when I first found DontFckWithAO in rival matchups. But given that it didn't attack, and you guys played fair, I'm fully supportive of you guys using that as a tactic given that you fight fair unless someone else fights dirty. It was fun rumbling you guys :) I hope you don't ever have to use it though :c

Christy and Nat like this.
  12. Nat

Nat Powder Monkey

Yes Skye, DntFckWthAO is one of our minis and as you point out, it wasn't used during our rumble (despite you making a point to annihilate the tiny innocent base with 5 times more troops than you would've needed! ;)).
    Anyway, the AtlantisOutlaws Minis Counter-Measure initiative only started a couple of weeks ago, following a rumble where two (2) rival guilds used minis to the extreme. So far, we haven’t even used them and of course hope we don't have to. Unfortunately, it’s safe to say that not all future rivals will rumble honorably like RFF and AO guilds do.

We appreciate your note and support and look forward to our next rumble together :)

Skye and Christy like this.
  13. Skye

Skye Commodore

I wasn't sure if you were using it or not when I hit it, I was just so shocked at the time. I'm so relieved now! (if its struggling for resources for some reason I'm sure it can revenge snipe a full load out of my collectors :p ) Wish you all the best.

14. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

This is what happens when I miss meetings of the Court of the Brethren...

15. So you are a lier weak and loser. We leaded our Rumble against Atlantis Outlaws 4 by 1500 points ahead and lost in the few hours because your non ethical players turned on your Minis to win by anyway. When we Still on line and attacking.
    We dint have Minis in our guild but after YOU non ethical ppl we adopted 2 Minis for emergency only. We dont like Minis because waste spot for another good player.
    And we are not rich exhibicionist gemers.

16. LYM

LYM Captain

still crying lol

Nat likes this.
  17. Nat

Nat Powder Monkey

Hey JackSparrow, based on last week's AO4 roster, the PH level distribution was:
    PH9: (2x)
    PH8: (5x)
    PH7: (6x)
    PH6: (17x)
    PH5: (6x)

Nobody in their right mind would qualify those PH5 bases as cheating minis!

I recommend you stop embarrassing yourself...

18. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

What?
    Too late for popcorn?

Nat likes this.
  19. LYM

LYM Captain

lol

Black-ish Beard likes this.