Rumble with Atlantis Outlaws

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by LYM, Jul 22, 2015.

1. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Excuse me?

Some under developed pirate halls?? We have 31 at 9, 12 at 8 and ONE visiting from another PU branch with a 7. I would LOVE to know exactly what you are referring to. We play a 100% fair fight in X every time and just because some of our members chose NOT to gem the new upgrades does not make any of us under developed.

Skull King, # Johnny Doe # and Skye like this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Would rather see this type of positive thread, then drudge through the many negative threads that occasionly plagued this forum.. I like to see teams play hard and fair and in the end acknowledged for their effort.

BB-8, Christy and peg-brain bob like this.
  3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+1000000 hear hear! (to both) :)

Christy likes this.
  4. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

been well thank you.. secured a new job in real life haha so my presence on the forum has been minimal. My base however still develops in a hastily fashion. With the purchase of no gems I have been able to get ph9 and upgrade my vh, tavern, academy, and gh already!

Christy likes this.
  5. Well fought Pirates United! I want a rematch!!!!

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Hey there @LYM thanks for asking...
    I'm looking for a new job so having to divert majority of my energy into that. I was thankful our rumble with you was over the weekend so I was able to indulge. Haven't battled that hard in a long time. :)

7. LYM

LYM Captain

been there job hunting wasnt fun, but dosent take too long and before you know it your super busy again .

Tex likes this.
  8. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

ACTIVE HOPE, is a guild that has a participation rate of nearly 100% nearly every day, usually with 46-50 players every day.
    Mandatory BP numbers for every Rumble / every player, every Rumble.
    I would say mostly that's why we have such a successful Rumble Record.

9. LYM

LYM Captain

Hope be one name for it. never heard of them.

10. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Hope was the name of the original Captain of the Guild.

11. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

If you ask a Midoki Rep, which Guild is Rumbled more than any other, and never lost to anybody, they will give you our name! Just saying... Capt'n Bly ACTIVE HOPE. WE ARE 68 and 0 for our Rumble Record.

12. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Yes - that was confirmed. We have also confirmed quite a few underdeveloped islands racking up easy BP. Maybe when you are full of PH8 and PH9 and win everything you can brag again. Just my opinion.

13. LYM

LYM Captain

I see, low level PH winning you battles. Not something to boast about when you use underline tactics. I'd rather not win if it means exploiting the system.

14. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

AH does have an impressive rumble record, but have yet to face the best guilds in the game.

15. LYM

LYM Captain

thats a good point.

16. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

Today was the first time we ever faced Pirates United X, but they too fell like the rest.
    By the way, I've only been playing PP for 106 days, and that is why my base is under developed?
    I don't GEM my base, as others do.
    ACTIVE HOPE, now is 69 and zero.

17. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

As I said we just beat PU X, my base PH 7 Level 320, was hit seven times by PU X and all of them were level 450 or higher...

18. LYM

LYM Captain

i dont think you get it tbh. try dropping all ypur mini bases thats your using snd then retry PU, RFF or AO. Most of these guild only have PH9 bases. when you beat them in a fair fight you can gain some boasting rights. whats your highest guild score using minis, oh yeah thats using minis

Christy and Tex like this.
  19. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

I agree with Lym, drop the minis that were the difference in the score. Then brag all you want.

20. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

I'm sorry, but I was trying to be very cordial in my comments.
    Clearly by listening to your opinion.
    The only people who should be allowed to play, and partisipate in the game Rumbles are those who are at PH Level 9 or higher.
    Our Guild welcomes all ACTIVE PLAYERS.
    The things we boast, are a near 100% Participation rate, and each of us posting a mandatory BP requirement everyday from every player.
    That and the fact that we Rumble every single day, since Rumbling began.
    We don't pick our opponents, we welcome all battles.
    Our last Rumble against Pirates United.. With Apes as their #1 player, we whipped them too, but my PH7 island was attacked 8 times by PU X.
    All their attackers against me were all level 450 or HIGHER, while I'm only level 300

LOSERS ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE.! WINNERS HAVE AN IDEA.!