Scoring system "reset" (closed and moved)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TBird, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

"Russia", top russian clan.
    You and Tim don't realise that we, maxed ones, who make so much noise about scoring system are waste for devs.
    We don't buy gems anymore, our ambitions are jots of thouthands of new "perspective" spending players.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I can add it to the build master list, but I think it's more if a general suggestion topic. What do you think @Kelani? If you think it's more my field then I'll add it to mine

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

No, I can't move it, and other people can't add to the master lists except the maintainer. Sorry, that wasn't the point of my post. :) I meant to say that these problems need to be addressed by creating an actual feature request in the appropriate subforum. Then, after the discussion in that thread, the list maintainer will add it to the list, with a suitable priority.

In this post, Tim did a great job of explaining the problem, but I'm not seeing many solutions being suggested on how to fix things, other than the regular resets. So, while Bear or I could add this to the master list, it could use a new feature request post that the devs can reference.

edit: sorry if that sounded snippy. Just don't want this one to get lost in the forums. It is pretty important, IMO.

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Bear You're right. it is. I can add it to mine. Just as soon as i know what to add :)

5. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

You just said everything I wanted to say Bro :)

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Pretty sure I realize plenty. I get it. I don't have to like it.

7. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Let's stand then and call "cheat" absolutely legal ingame action, let's try to stir the pity of devs by cries "we can't act like them, we upset and bored",
    let's yell "we don't like scoring system, you must fix it for us". Thats what I don't have to like.

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

Your really funny. I may need more popcorn soon :D:rolleyes:

9. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

I see you out of arguments. Don't forget cola, burger and sweet sauce.

Fakebeard the Ba likes this.
  10. Landon

Landon First Mate

You guys were talking about the same thing the entire time. Just different points of view :confused:

11. TBird

TBird Captain

Nope not snippy...
    Sure you are thinking "well Tim you have been here since Sept, you should know where to post this..."
    Sorry, even tho it looks like I'm here a lot, I'm not...
    I just stand on my soap box and wave a lot when I'm here.
    I don't know where you, Bear and GB really want this suggestion ...
    I have been a top player on the top team in a big online game before, and I know how it can be done, and how it's done in other games. I made my suggestions on how to fix this... Sure others here have their ideas.
    I wanted this to get the ball rolling, not as the only fix if I were King.
    And not head in the sand "everything is great, no change needed", just play the same way they do.

It starts with saying yes there is a problem, we need to have an intervention and get it fixed.
    Otherwise I and a whole bunch of players will be out of here in the next 30 days and off to something else.
    This is supposed to be a game for escape and fun....
    I have stopped having fun, and so have a lot of other people.

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Nooooo, Tim, man. I'm not thinking that at all. :) This was absolutely the right place for you to start a discussion on this. All I'm saying is, for the important things, like this idea, we have a much better chance of getting them implemented if we can get a feature request built around it, and put in the master list.

You'll notice the devs haven't been as active on the forum lately. Could be holidays, but I'm hoping that's because they're putting lots of time into getting the new stuff added for the next update. Assuming they won't have time to read all the threads, that's why we made the lists; to distill all the chatter down to the important stuff, and package it so they can find it. It doesn't even need to be the original poster who makes the request, just...someone. :)

13. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Thats right man. And we having our fun right from this difference )
    Tim threaten devs by his quit, I say its weak and absolutely useless )

14. TBird

TBird Captain

Well good, maybe we can get together as a group and get Uncle Midoki in a room and do an intervention...
    You have an opium problem and we need to get it fixed.

15. TBird

TBird Captain

Thanks for trying to hijack the thread yet again.
    I just love players and teams behind us trying to tell us how to run a top guild.
    Have fun in 31st place...

You like sayings... Here's one of my favs-

[​IMG]
    “I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!”

William Shakespeare

16. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

What's wrong with 31st place?' Does not being in the top 10 make their perspective less valid? (Trying to stir up trouble lol)Wish my guild was in 31st place :) (Actually, no I don't) :D

17. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Not so long to run yet, whining quitter )

18. TBird

TBird Captain

The whole point is to try to be the best (honestly)
    To have fun
    When are you sending that request to join? :)

And yes, if are not a top 10 team, don't think you can tell us how to run a top team better.

19. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Probably early February. Our guilds are about to experiment with rank pushing other players, then I need to start another guild for farmers and slackers and noobs. After we get the new guild together I'll pop in for a visit before returning home. I would like to hang with you guys for a while. I enjoy visiting other guilds. :)

20. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

We are at top 10, whats your problem? Eyes as weak as your will? )
    We even see clones of our bases around ) Nobody teaches you, just stop crying, everything gonna be ok! ))
    [​IMG]