Send a Message: DO NOT GEM RECRUIT TIME!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, May 26, 2015.

1. anime

anime Powder Monkey

So it looks like the only way currently to reduce your recruit time, you have to get yourself a low ph island.

2. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Regretfully they even made the PC (which corresponds to a Clash of Clans recruit boost) unavailable or lower functionality for islands without the highest pirate hall.

Even with the PC on a PH8 island the recruit times are like an hour and 15 minutes for a functional battle crew for like bases.

Still not gemming.

3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

In v1.9.1 released on July 7, 2015 Midoki made significant changes to reduce recruiting times for the current levels of pirate halls 1-8 and academies 1-6.

They also released PH9 and Academy 7 and Voodoo Hall 5 with pirate upgrades so I have yet to see how long another maxed crew will take after all updates are done. No hurries to get there either.

But in summary Midoki did a good thing this update and it makes the game much more enjoyable for me and others I have talked to today.

THANK YOU!

Fil, anime, James Munro and 5 others like this.
  4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+10000000000000 - Thank you Midoki :)

Fil and Raptelan like this.
  5. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

By the way, I have been spending some gems again. Fun to go right back into battle with the lower recruit time and gems needed. When the PC bug is fixed it will be perfect!

Fil likes this.
  6. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Thanks to Midoki doing such a wonderful job with the 1.9.1 release, I have happily purchased another 20k gems and have no regret - the game is FUN again!

Super-Nor likes this.
  7. Same here, the reduced recruiting times are awesome and I can't wait till my GH is upgraded so I can get my new PC.

Super-Nor likes this.